England riots: "The whites have become black"...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14513517

Wow...
sick.gif
x
30t6p3b.gif

alien.gif

roll.gif
I damn near fell out my seat when dude read that text message though.

pimp.gif
Us>>Them 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

good>>>bad
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the obvious solution is to get rid of black culture and make the world a better place
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

uk been racist for a long time. hell they even call japanese **** on national tv! why u guys surprised? its because people always see the USA as everything at fault. people think racism and hate are only in the USA. i like for anyone to go to the UK, japan, china, hell even canada and tell me its not just as racist as this country

laugh.gif
why is it always the white dudes that look like they've never had consistent buns in their life acting out like this. Could you imagine Clooney talking about race? This cats too busy smashing birds.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

why is it always the white dudes that look like they've never had consistent buns in their life acting out like this. Could you imagine Clooney talking about race? This cats too busy smashing birds.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

uk been racist for a long time. hell they even call japanese **** on national tv! why u guys surprised? its because people always see the USA as everything at fault. people think racism and hate are only in the USA. i like for anyone to go to the UK, japan, china, hell even canada and tell me its not just as racist as this country

indifferent.gif

Not sure if srs

didn't watch the video, but people act like white people in England (and just about every other European country) don't riot over soccer all the time :/

Originally Posted by bleach

didn't watch the video, but people act like white people in England (and just about every other European country) don't riot over soccer all the time :/
actually they don't really riot over sports anymore after they cracked down in the 80s. Americans, Canadians, and South Americans (esp. Brazil and Argentina) are the main culprits nowadays. What's said about us is that we riot when we WIN 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
(Phillies, Lakers, etc). God forbid my Raiders win the Superbowl 
eek.gif
It's gonna be a wrap for Oakland
laugh.gif

and England is definitely a very tolerant society in general. I've been to almost every major country in the world and England has by far the largest number of interracial couples I've ever seen outside of the US. Saw tons of white dudes with indian girls, indian dudes with white girls, black dudes with white girls, etc

You dudes complaining about European racism have obviously never been to anywhere in Asia
laugh.gif
  I'm half Indian and I can honestly say that Indian people hate EVERYONE besides their own
laugh.gif
same with the Japanese

The us and then dynamic coming from that guy says more about ppl of older generations compared to younger ones than black culture and what they deem as their "civilized" culture.
Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

You dudes complaining about European racism have obviously never been to anywhere in Asia
laugh.gif
  I'm half Indian and I can honestly say that Indian people hate EVERYONE besides their own
laugh.gif
same with the Japanese
This is true but the whole enslavement angle plays a big part in criticizing European racists. If Asians had it their way they'd just go back to the isolationism policy.

Back
Top Bottom