England riots: "The whites have become black"...

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by bleach

didn't watch the video, but people act like white people in England (and just about every other European country) don't riot over soccer all the time :/
actually they don't really riot over sports anymore after they cracked down in the 80s. Americans, Canadians, and South Americans (esp. Brazil and Argentina) are the main culprits nowadays. What's said about us is that we riot when we WIN 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
(Phillies, Lakers, etc). God forbid my Raiders win the Superbowl
eek.gif
It's gonna be a wrap for Oakland
laugh.gif
it's been on the rise again though
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...ring-back-memories-of-1970s-terrace-wars.html

and then there are these guys...

anyway, my point is that rioting isdefinitelynot a black thing

Originally Posted by NobleKane

uk been racist for a long time. hell they even call japanese **** on national tv! why u guys surprised? its because people always see the USA as everything at fault. people think racism and hate are only in the USA. i like for anyone to go to the UK, japan, china, hell even canada and tell me its not just as racist as this country
I've been to Japan, and as a mixed man, was treated better there than here. Eff outta here with that mess.

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

laugh.gif
why is it always the white dudes that look like they've never had consistent buns in their life acting out like this. Could you imagine Clooney talking about race? This cats too busy smashing birds.
laugh.gif
george-clooney-boondocks-o.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

uk been racist for a long time. hell they even call japanese **** on national tv! why u guys surprised? its because people always see the USA as everything at fault. people think racism and hate are only in the USA. i like for anyone to go to the UK, japan, china, hell even canada and tell me its not just as racist as this country
I've been to Japan, and as a mixed man, was treated better there than here. Eff outta here with that mess.
i guess not everyone has that experience...

Originally Posted by AEA18

laugh.gif
why is it always the white dudes that look like they've never had consistent buns in their life acting out like this. Could you imagine Clooney talking about race? This cats too busy smashing birds.
laugh.gif
*Dead*

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by AEA18

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
*Dead*

LOL son this gif caught me wayy off guard..posting for later download.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Wake up "Black People".
WAKE UP.

sadly  they ate the integration BS so now they are docile with inferiority complexes they will never admit  ...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
its quite saddening because its like watching a wife with battered woman syndrome (no matter how much of beating she takes she still goes back and takes some more... the story of the modern blacks)

Originally Posted by MartianRefugee

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Wake up "Black People".
WAKE UP.

sadly  they ate the integration BS so now they are docile with inferiority complexes they will never admit  ...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
its quite saddening because its like watching a wife with battered woman syndrome (no matter how much of beating she takes she still goes back and takes some more... the story of the modern blacks)
Real Talk.
"Americas nightmare was given the mic booth..."

laugh.gif
so because your experience there was pleasant that means japan is PERFECT! thanks now i know....
roll.gif

bleach wrote:

i guess not everyone has that experience...

but finnns said it so it must be true? right?

Race is far more of an issue in the USA than the United Kingdom. 
And Japanese people are referred to as Japanese people. 

Originally Posted by Backirvine

Race is far more of an issue in the USA than the United Kingdom. 
And Japanese people are referred to as Japanese people. 

o rly? i guess you didnt watch the girls world cup..... last i saw and heard no american sportsbroadcasters were calling the japanese soccer team "****"

Well damn, scrooge just said black people hate education. One thing good is we have some modern evidence of the way they think about our culture.

Back
Top Bottom