England riots: "The whites have become black"...

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Originally Posted by south sole

2z5rcbb.jpg

Awesome.  Just comparing it to another recent event on a far worse level, Breivik, it's amazing the contrasts in reporting.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by NobleKane

uk been racist for a long time. hell they even call japanese **** on national tv! why u guys surprised? its because people always see the USA as everything at fault. people think racism and hate are only in the USA. i like for anyone to go to the UK, japan, china, hell even canada and tell me its not just as racist as this country
I've been to Japan, and as a mixed man, was treated better there than here. Eff outta here with that mess.
likewise.... japan was mad cool... the women especially dug blk dudes more than anything...  there was a little mist btwn Locals and Americans but it definatley wasnt racial... more so" y'all N's bombed us and we still didnt forget" 

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Umm...is this real life (no jokes)?

Or is some kind of "made for t.v" show; basically, is it scripted?

If real life, then
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
...beyond ridiculous. I was heated just watching these hooligans run amok all over.

I'd honestly bait these fools and do some serious damage with a metal bat. I'm confident that their victims (their community) would be appreciative.

Makes you wonder where the parents are...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

If real life, then
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
...beyond ridiculous. I was heated just watching these hooligans run amok all over.

I'd honestly bait these fools and do some serious damage with a metal bat. I'm confident that their victims (their community) would be appreciative.

tired.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Settle down Luke. It's a music video for Justice's song 'Stress.' It is, however, meant to be representation of reality.

^yeah. in france when they had riots in the 80s they used to do that stuff

from wikipedia:

n the summer of 1981, dramatic events involving young Franco-Maghrebis brought about many different reactions from the French public.[3] Within the Banlieues, events called rodeos would occur, where young "banlieusards" would steal cars and perform stunts as well as race them. Then, before the police could catch them, they would abandon the cars and set them on fire.[3] During July and August 1981 around 250 cars were vandalized.

This was too easy, I don't know how that guy became a historian when he's completely out of touch with history and reality itself-props

racism is based on hypocrisy-period

To the dude that mentioned soccer and rioting, what does that have to do with racism? lol

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

If real life, then
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

tired.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Somebody buy that director a drink
laugh.gif

chiva1908 wrote:
To the dude that mentioned soccer and rioting, what does that have to do with racism? lol

The historian made it seem as if the rioting was brought on by & was a result of black culture when Caucasians were rioting over soccer games in the 80's

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

This was too easy, I don't know how that guy became a historian when he's completely out of touch with history and reality itself-props

racism is based on hypocrisy-period
Word.  I'm a fan of free speech and never really get behind people when they want on air personalities to get fired for saying things that may be deemed racist, but if this guy is a professor he should be fired, it's irresponsible what he did, and no one should have faith in what he's teaching at this point.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

chiva1908 wrote:

The historian made it seem as if the rioting was brought on by & was a result of black culture when Caucasians were rioting over soccer games in the 80's

exactly. It honestly seems like anytime there is an incident of a group of white people committing a crime, it's just viewed for what it is, a group of a few individuals being stupid. But when the group is black it always turns into "this is how they are." this historian is even trying to blame the actions of the white looters on black people!

Back
Top Bottom