Entourage actor posts controversial Instagram

I don't see what the issue is.

There is a 9/11 everyday in another country over some **** they didn't do. Women and children dying in the name of what some other extremist **** boy did. That needs to be acknowledged. How are their lives not worthy of being acknowledged or considered but ours (as America) are? That's a ****** up POV.

Last edited:
Damon said something about not needing diversity behind the camera?

Last edited:
Controversial because he spoke the truth? I mean we all can agree Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. So what's the problem? Did they find those WMDs yet?

he always was a **** boy. that's why matt damon almost touched him up
Matt Damon under fire right now as well for his ignorant comments on diversity in Hollywood

nerd.gif
http://jezebel.com/matt-damon-inter...0553152#_ga=1.222643096.2000860252.1412894039

Controversial because he spoke the truth? I mean we all can agree Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. So what's the problem? Did they find those WMDs yet?

Umm, yeah, everyone knows and acknowledges that though

Even at the time Americans knew that.

Bush basically used people's fear and anger from 9/11 and lied to the country to get us into a war with Iraq. No one blames Iraq for 9/11

So he looks like a douche trying "school" folk

I too have tasted white tears
I was at Starbucks in Manhattan one day, and I bought the last iced pumpkin spice latte right before the machine broke. This white woman behind me was crying her eyes out. I told her I'd give her mines and she jumped up and gave me a hug and a drop went on my lip. Tasted disgusting. Needless to say I asked the barista for an extra cup and poured her about 1/2 ounce of my drink in the empty cup and walked away and laughed

Ny cats drinking ice pumpkin spiced whaaaaat

Boy New York should disown you for that one.

Bush basically used people's fear and anger from 9/11 and lied to the country to get us into a war with Iraq. No one blames Iraq for 9/11

How you look though?

Last edited:
What exactly is the issue? 9/11 got a lot of innocent people killed. We can't talk about dead Iraqis? We can only talk about people with an American citizenship?

How you look though?

How do I look Mr. Mathews?

I'm not trying to school anyone. I'm just giving my opinion on dude's comments. Me and homeboy have chopped in up in plenty threads nicely. Always having good back and forth.

If you want to pick another pointless argument with someone, I'm not in the mood.

Last edited:

Not Matt Damon

Que? I wasn't talking about Damon? My bad where you? I was talking about Vinny Chase

-I didn't think Damon's comments where that bad. I get what he was trying to say but ole boy seemed like he felt boxed in and gave a horrible response.

I from his history his heart seems to be in the right place. But it like it didn't hit him he is explaining diversity to a black woman and goofed :lol:

Back
Top Bottom