Entourage (final season 8 ) thread Vol. The End (9/11 10:30PM EST) SERIES FINALE =[

I hear this James blake track and immediately think drake would be amzing on this..... type it into youtube and someone has made a mashup mixtape which is crazy

amanda > dana but to be fair both are
pimp.gif

From what I read, we're going to get a nother classic Ari rant during a counseling session on the next episode. I love it when he rants during couples counseling. Some of the best moments from the show have happened on that couch.

Great EP!

Ari smashes Dana was dope. I like Mrs. Ari, but Dana has always had crazy sex appeal to me. Can anybody ID the chick Ari was about to get it crackin with? She kind of looks like my ex 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Great EP!

Ari smashes Dana was dope. I like Mrs. Ari, but Dana has always had crazy sex appeal to me. Can anybody ID the chick Ari was about to get it crackin with? She kind of looks like my ex 
embarassed.gif
nevermind
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Great EP!

embarassed.gif
Breanne Racano. 
devil.gif

Jamie Kennedy at the end was hilarious, but seriously they gotta get rid of Dice. He's nothing more than a cancer trying to take everyone down with him.

Originally Posted by icysoles718

Jamie Kennedy at the end was hilarious, but seriously they gotta get rid of Dice. He's nothing more than a cancer trying to take everyone down with him.
Dice got rid of himself, did you even watch the episode?

So..My brother has always been a BIG Entourage fan, but i never watched it. So when the final season aired i decided to give the show a chance. Thanks to some Handy Torrents, and my Ipad 2 I was able to watch 7 seasons in about 2 weeks time. I have a 45 min train ride too and from work, and an hour lunch so it wasnt that hard. And i must say i slept HARD on this show. Its funny, the characters are real and Ari is the !%%$++$ ive always aspired to be. Im kind of upset this is the last season, but its going great so far.

Sidenote..am i the only one who wishes they would do like a 15 min "webisode" to show how things came to be like how E took over the Business, and what exactly happened with him and Sloan, and how Drama came to be in the liquor company..

YESSS!! my mann Ari in the clutch...hes been saying if he wasnt with Mrs. Ari he would smash Dana up. and Vince cant afford to be slippin up right now. 10 bucks says hes finding clean urine lol

Originally Posted by Kareem the Dream

YESSS!! my mann Ari in the clutch...hes been saying if he wasnt with Mrs. Ari he would smash Dana up. and Vince cant afford to be slippin up right now. 10 bucks says hes finding clean urine lol

I don't get it though. Maybe I wasn't paying attention but I didnt see Vince do any type of drugs?

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by Kareem the Dream

I don't get it though. Maybe I wasn't paying attention but I didnt see Vince do any type of drugs?

In the trailer he said he smoked a week ago

Originally Posted by tyisny

I hear this James blake track and immediately think drake would be amzing on this..... type it into youtube and someone has made a mashup mixtape which is crazy

Yep! Weeknd posted it on tumblr. amazing.

god, they are all gonna split up, and thats how entourage will end....
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom