Entourage (final season 8 ) thread Vol. The End (9/11 10:30PM EST) SERIES FINALE =[

Such a waste of an episode after last week.

laugh.gif
@ Vince whipping it out though

Damn this episode was uneventful other than Ari !%#%*$+ up.

roll.gif
@ the whole fake "snake" thing though. Mrs Ari stays acting like the ice queen
indifferent.gif
. Pretty dumb move by Ari at the end,messing it up with Dana 
30t6p3b.gif

It's a little disheartening that they would have a filler ep in an already shortened FINAL season, but the whizzinator stuff was funny. And did anybody notice how skinny mrs. Ari is getting. I don't know if it's real life or if she's on some method acting 50 cent type stuff but she needs to put some meat back on her bones. I wonder if they would have asked her to lose weight as part of the storyline. Something like the stress is causing anorexia.

After last week's episode, one would think the direction for this week's show would be a good one, yet I receive this. I think the focus should incorporate characters with
more entertaining story lines, like a follow up on Turtle's situation or more scenes with Ari. The angle of Vince's rehabilitation and reemergence into the spotlight is getting
tired imo.

Another disappointing episode, I've had some time off work the past couple weeks so I've re-watched seasons 1-4 and the show has really fallen off
30t6p3b.gif

I thought the season was going to pick up after last weeks episode but obviously not

Hopefully the last 4 episodes aren't as much a waste of time as the first 4 have been

NT 
roll.gif
,  I dont know what the hell you guys are talking about, this episode was hilarious and I hope leads into a strong finish.   Scott Caan was/is a great addition to the cast, his one liners and him playing with the fake D at the end was comedy 
mad.gif

I don't understand the hate. I really enjoyed this week's episode. Only complaint is that it was mad short

Jerry Ferrara wrote this episode. I mean it wasn't that bad, it was entertaining but there didnt really seem to be a point to it.

I feel like Entourage always has 1 of these kinds of episodes per season, a random filler episode that sets up the next one.

20 minutes though? Cmon now, with only 4 episodes left (out of only
glasses.gif
we really cant get full 30 minute episodes?

'I juiced for the wrestling team back in High School'
laugh.gif
Drama is one of my favorite TV characters of all time, Billy Walsh is up there too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

'I juiced for the wrestling team back in High School'
laugh.gif
Drama is one of my favorite TV characters of all time, Billy Walsh is up there too
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
me too

I don't know if it was my expectations for the season, but I have been really disappointed with ALL of them ... I just really hope they're using this season to setup a great movie ... I started watching the show by watching the first two seasons a white powder binge night/day with one of my friends and I used to be really disappointed when the shows were only 30 minutes because I couldn't get enough and would look forward to it every week, not the case with this season ... I could rant forever about this, but only 4 episodes left? I hope they're just keeping it really quiet that they're going to a two part season like usual ...

Originally Posted by magikmike

NT 
roll.gif
,  I dont know what the hell you guys are talking about, this episode was hilarious and I hope leads into a strong finish.   Scott Caan was/is a great addition to the cast, his one liners and him playing with the fake D at the end was comedy 
mad.gif
What exactly was funny about the episode? That thing with the fake d was amusing at best. These episodes have been garbage, if I had only started watching Entourage from the beginning of this season then I would probably think the show sucked.. I just keep watching because I know that it has been good and surely they can create episodes which were as entertaining as previous ones.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom