Entourage (final season 8 ) thread Vol. The End (9/11 10:30PM EST) SERIES FINALE =[

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

I have HBOGO, not sure how I can post the vid though
nerd.gif

It may or may not work but worth a try. If you have Firefox, install this extension: https://addons.mozilla.or...on/video-downloadhelper/

Once you re-open Firefox, open up HBOGo and while the video starts running, click on the small arrow beside the Download Helper button that should appear next to address bar or home button on Firefox. It should look like this:
rqyhqp.png

Just make sure you click the arrow beside instead of the actual button. Once you do, you'll see a list of options, anything that has a movie extension file at the end is most likely the video.

If you can do this, you are my hero for life.

Doesn't work, the button is just grey.
Daaamn, all right, I'm looking into this right now, stay tuned my friend. You are still a hero for trying.

It may or may not work but worth a try. If you have Firefox, install this extension: https://addons.mozilla.or...on/video-downloadhelper/

Once you re-open Firefox, open up HBOGo and while the video starts running, click on the small arrow beside the Download Helper button that should appear next to address bar or home button on Firefox. It should look like this:
rqyhqp.png

Just make sure you click the arrow beside instead of the actual button. Once you do, you'll see a list of options, anything that has a movie extension file at the end is most likely the video.

If you can do this, you are my hero for life.

Daaamn, all right, I'm looking into this right now, stay tuned my friend. You are still a hero for trying.

Actually, it's working now.  I had close/open firefox cuz I guess the restart doesn't do anything.

Actually, it's working now.  I had close/open firefox cuz I guess the restart doesn't do anything.
Oh ++@%, so is it downloading the episode?!!??!?!?!

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by neverflopped

People need to be banned for not putting spoilers.
Entourage is SERIOUS business for some of you guys
laugh.gif

its not entourage, its the principle behind blatantly ruining stuff for others

son. if that actually does work you will become my favorite NT'er for at least a week or so. it may not sound like a lot, but it is.

Originally Posted by do work son

son. if that actually does work you will become my favorite NT'er for at least a week or so. it may not sound like a lot, but it is.

What file type should i use? mpeg-4, avi, etc?

avi would be best i think

Try MP4.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

avi would be best i think

I think as a precaution, I'd do MP4 just because I've been using that tool for a while and MP4 has never failed me. You go with the best, right? Either way, I think both should work fine. As long as the episode's out, I don't care lol.

Spoiler [+]
they've already said that the last scene of the show takes place at Can Nuys, so I'm thinking after watching episode 7 that E goes back to NY with Sloan. Its also looking like Vince will bail Ari out of his $$ troubles.

Is it working, degenerate?

Idk how it works.  When I click download & convert, it asks to save it as "All Files" then it ends up saving as hbogo.swf then the conversion fails.  I downloaded the conversion helper as well.

So basically, here's what's happening:

- Click download & convert on hbogo website.
- Choose MPEG-4
- Asks to save file as "hbogo," under file type it says "All Files"
- Ends up saving on my desktop as "hbogo.swf" (File is only 1.4mb)
- Then I get a popup that says conversion failed

*I downloaded and installed the recommended conversion helper.

please NT someone post the vid or link to episode 7...in this time, i do not have HBO so i cannot watch ep.7. Please Help lol.

Thanks in advance.

Idk how it works.  When I click download & convert, it asks to save it as "All Files" then it ends up saving as hbogo.swf then the conversion fails.  I downloaded the conversion helper as well.
Is hbogo.swf the only one that comes up? Cause if so, I don't think it'll work.
frown.gif

If you can manage to get a video/audio capture software, then you can capture the entire thing. Camtasia Studio, Pinnacle, iShow, Voila, and Screenium are the softwares I know for Mac but I don't know if you're on that or PC.

frown.gif

If you can manage to get a video/audio capture software, then you can capture the entire thing. Camtasia Studio, Pinnacle, iShow, Voila, and Screenium are the softwares I know for Mac but I don't know if you're on that or PC.

Yeah, hbo.swf is the only option I get.  I'm on PC, I had a realplayer recorder, but it doesn't work on the newer version of firefox.

I know everyone is talking about episode 7 already, but NT's favorite model (aside from Desiree) appeared in the very first couple of shots on episode 6:

2rw3zhj.png

Also, yours truly was blessed to have worked on location on episode 7, both as a PA and a background actor! Glad I was a part of this amazing episode/series!

frown.gif

Yeah, hbo.swf is the only option I get.  I'm on PC, I had a realplayer recorder, but it doesn't work on the newer version of firefox.
Damn, can you try it on like IE or Chrome?

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

People need to be banned for not putting spoilers.
Entourage is SERIOUS business for some of you guys
laugh.gif
its not entourage, its the principle behind blatantly ruining stuff for others
seemed like folks were going out of their way to post the episode highlights to prove they've seen it.
laugh.gif

Turtle did a good job this past episode, his acting has been a lot better compared to when he first started. Good episode and good thing Vince looked out.

Back
Top Bottom