Entourage (final season 8 ) thread Vol. The End (9/11 10:30PM EST) SERIES FINALE =[

Spoiler [+]
Best line of the season so far. As Vince is leaving for his date.

Johnny Drama: "I love that guy."

I still think Vince isn't done givng yet. I bet he bails Ari out as well. 

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Is there ANYONE that has a link to Episode 7?

yeah please, TWC slacking on the no on demand and no HBO GO
I would actually PayPal somebody 5 bucks to upload it. Legit, you wanna make 5 extra bucks and do ya boy a favor?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by peter

OMG SLOAN IS PREGGO

What an %%!%!!%. 

Ima be pissed if this is true and I just read that.

How the hell are there no links for this yet? Anyone got one

People need to be banned for not putting spoilers.
I think episode 7 is airing in 2 weeks, not this sunday because its labor day weekend

Somebody in here seriously needs to rip the video off HBOGO. This isn't hard man, I wish I lived in the States.
frown.gif

What program, or how do you rip it off HBOGO?
nerd.gif

I must agree that episode 7 was a "feel good" episode. They marketed it very well by putting the next episode out early. If there is no Entourage next week because of the holiday which is always how it's been, then it will be three full weeks before the show finale. That's a long wait and lots of anticipation will build up on how it will end. We should post our theories on each character's outcome and see which NTer got it right.

Originally Posted by SounDWav3

Somebody in here seriously needs to rip the video off HBOGO. This isn't hard man, I wish I lived in the States.
frown.gif

What program, or how do you rip it off HBOGO?
nerd.gif
Do you have HBOGo and watched the episode? PM me.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Time Warner sucks.

If you have Time Warner, and HBO, you should have HBO On Demand.

And Ep. 7 been on there since last night.
Damn, didn't know that. Bout to watch in a bit, props.
eek.gif

Didn't even think of this!  Thank you!  Just watched it.  Damn good episode. 

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

I have HBOGO, not sure how I can post the vid though
nerd.gif

It may or may not work but worth a try. If you have Firefox, install this extension: https://addons.mozilla.or...on/video-downloadhelper/

Once you re-open Firefox, open up HBOGo and while the video starts running, click on the small arrow beside the Download Helper button that should appear next to address bar or home button on Firefox. It should look like this:
rqyhqp.png

Just make sure you click the arrow beside instead of the actual button. Once you do, you'll see a list of options, anything that has a movie extension file at the end is most likely the video.

If you can do this, you are my hero for life.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

I have HBOGO, not sure how I can post the vid though
nerd.gif

It may or may not work but worth a try. If you have Firefox, install this extension: https://addons.mozilla.or...on/video-downloadhelper/

Once you re-open Firefox, open up HBOGo and while the video starts running, click on the small arrow beside the Download Helper button that should appear next to address bar or home button on Firefox. It should look like this:
rqyhqp.png

Just make sure you click the arrow beside instead of the actual button. Once you do, you'll see a list of options, anything that has a movie extension file at the end is most likely the video.

If you can do this, you are my hero for life.

Doesn't work, the button is just grey.

Back
Top Bottom