Entourage (final season 8 ) thread Vol. The End (9/11 10:30PM EST) SERIES FINALE =[

First off, I cant believe the show will be over in 7 more episodes.

Dont really like Scott being an actual part of the crew. Maybe his character will grow on me, but I dont see it happening.

!@$! Mrs. Gold for doing Ari like that. !@$! that !+#*@.

laugh.gif
@ Ari and the fake Vodka.

Originally Posted by KingofIlladelph

I swear I don't think Entourage has ever had a good season premiere according to Niketalk.
People complain and say the same thing every week, yet continue to watch and add their comments regardless. Same routine every season via NT

It's light hearted entertainment. Nothing more.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

coming back with a season premiere that weak tells it all.

theyre ending this series 2 seasons too late

they need to pull the plug on this show ASAP.
30t6p3b.gif

that was pretty brutal
sick.gif
My sentiments exactly.

the episode was a little awkward but it served its purpose on introducing post rehab Vince i think.

they NEED to go into detail what happened with E and future Mrs. BRaTZ DoS
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
@ Scott "did you girls come together? ...do you want to?"
roll.gif

still hyped for the rest of the season. no hate from me.

Originally Posted by MzD650

Was this episode great? No

Was this episode better than most are making it out to have been? Absolutely.
this.

plus ari's wife.....man what an ungrateful whorebag
mad.gif

I say Ari's wife is not really seeing anybody. I think she was just testing him to see what kind of reaction she got. That would really seem out of character for her to step out on him when they're not fully divorced.

i have a feeling Aris wife is legit seeing someone and when we find out who it is its gunna be
eek.gif

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by KingofIlladelph

I swear I don't think Entourage has ever had a good season premiere according to Niketalk.
People complain and say the same thing every week, yet continue to watch and add their comments regardless. Same routine every season via NT

It's light hearted entertainment. Nothing more.
Nice try but I was actually on the other side of the debate just last summer. IIRC, NTer King Arthur is/was a heavy detractor of Entourage and I didn't agree with him at all. I thought last season was good. This episode sucked. There is no reason to sugarcoat anything. Maybe, hopefully actually, the next episode will be good. But this one wasn't. 
 I have to watch because I have to finish it. I'm not watching 7+ seasons and stopping with just seven 30min episodes left. 

I thought it was an ok episode, but not as bad as some of you guys are saying
laugh.gif

A couple thoughts- what happened to E and Sloan? It had to be more than the pre-nup because Sloan seemed surprised and upset when she found out about it last season. With that said Eric needs to stop whining about it
30t6p3b.gif
its really annoying
-hopefully Drama won't be this over-bearing for long
-Mrs. Ari
mad.gif
she's ruining everything
-
laugh.gif
when Billy pulls up with all those girls

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

i have a feeling Aris wife is legit seeing someone and when we find out who it is its gunna be
eek.gif

It's been revealed in this post who it was. You can see it in the trailer.

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

I thought it was an ok episode, but not as bad as some of you guys are saying
laugh.gif

-hopefully Drama won't be this over-bearing for long

My thoughts exactly. The entire time I was like dude, let Vince live.
ohwell.gif

At this point, Entourage is like the friend that you know is a !%#+ up but you gotta have their back because there's too much history.

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

eek.gif

It's been revealed in this post who it was. You can see it in the trailer.

id rather be surprised.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Dont really like Scott being an actual part of the crew. Maybe his character will grow on me, but I dont see it happening.

I kinda feel the same way. dude is like officially a member of the "entourage" now. he's even staying at the house
laugh.gif
. I think the show was fine with just 4 people in the inner circle (or 5 including Ari). I don't think it's necessary to add another member to the crew on the last season.

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

I kinda feel the same way. dude is like officially a member of the "entourage" now. he's even staying at the house
laugh.gif
. I think the show was fine with just 4 people in the inner circle (or 5 including Ari). I don't think it's necessary to add another member to the crew on the last season.
Yeah if they stick with Scott being part of the crew it will be the biggest mistake of the series. The damn show is called ENTOURAGE, meaning the 5 dudes (Ari included) that have been part of it the entire series. To throw in an unlikable dude like Scott in and make him a main staple is plain wrong. I'll watch regardless but if they don't write him off I'm gonna be real disappointed. I mean dude was even staying at the house and Vince called him and not E 
sick.gif

I agree with the Scott thing. They made us not like his last season I don't understand why they would force him on us this season. Not to mention dude was a huge catalyst for Vince going off the deep end last season.

Sad to see what has happened to Ari. He really has become one of my favorite characters I hate to see where they have taken things with him and Mrs. Gold. I know its unrealistic in todays society to expect them to last forever but man they really seemed to have good on screen chemistry. I will admit that this really does show the depth of Piven tho dude can def act. Its hard to believe he is the same guy that played the "karamo" salesmen in Rush Hour 2.

7 episodes left and I honestly aint ready. I see HBO is gonna really push How to Make it in America on us but it really aint the same and i think they know that. Hope they can find a way to replace it with something good

I enjoyed this episode and thought it was entertaining.

Lavin's character is growing on me, I didnt like him at first but he's actually a funny dude.

Mrs. Ari is a little #$@, it's only been 2 months and she's gona do Ari like that? Women are ruthless man

When Billy Walsh names off every single girl that came off the bus
laugh.gif

When Vince asks if everyone think his movie sucks
roll.gif
. Turtle 'it was one of the worst.. ever' and Ari 'it was actually disgusting' had me dyin last night

I was not expecting Turtle to burn the house down
laugh.gif
.. Just means they're about to get an epic new place.. Are Lavin and Ari about to stay with them also? Or did they just mean for the night..I think it'd be kind of funny if all of them were living in the same place, even if it were only for an episode or 2.

And goodness, all of you critics in here are ridiculous. EVERY season there are Debbie Downers in here pointing out every little petty thing that was wrong in the episode, yet everyy week the same people continue to watch and continue to say the same things over and over again

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

I enjoyed this episode and thought it was entertaining.

Lavin's character is growing on me, I didnt like him at first but he's actually a funny dude.

Mrs. Ari is a little #$@, it's only been 2 months and she's gona do Ari like that? Women are ruthless man

When Billy Walsh names off every single girl that came off the bus
laugh.gif

When Vince asks if everyone think his movie sucks
roll.gif
. Turtle 'it was one of the worst.. ever' and Ari 'it was actually disgusting' had me dyin last night

I was not expecting Turtle to burn the house down
laugh.gif
.. Just means they're about to get an epic new place.. Are Lavin and Ari about to stay with them also? Or did they just mean for the night..I think it'd be kind of funny if all of them were living in the same place, even if it were only for an episode or 2.

And goodness, all of you critics in here are ridiculous. EVERY season there are Debbie Downers in here pointing out every little petty thing that was wrong in the episode, yet everyy week the same people continue to watch and continue to say the same things over and over again
That pissed me off so badly. Ari is a stand-up type of guy that never cheat on his wife. He might make an occasional joke or even eye-hump a hottie, but he'd never cheat on Mrs. Gold. 
I feel bad for the dude. 
frown.gif

PS, I'd still take Sloan, I'll save her bro 
pimp.gif

I think Ari's wife is a lesbian. She said she's discovering things she never knew about herself.

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

laugh.gif
completely agree, me and my girl are rewatching the series as we watch the new season and right now we are on the whole DOM story arc
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
, the first time i watched these episodes i hated them and i still do, i know it's supposed to show what a movie stars life is like so i know they tryin to keep it real and had to have an actual leech, so while i hate those episodes i understand why they were put there
 and with scott trying to swoop in im not feelin it either, him and E need to have that showdown mid season and just keep it so we only see him at the office.

Originally Posted by lana85

I think Ari's wife is a lesbian. She said she's discovering things she never knew about herself.
AAAAYYYYEEEEEEE!!!! You're probably right!
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom