Entourage (final season 8 ) thread Vol. The End (9/11 10:30PM EST) SERIES FINALE =[

Originally Posted by shookONEZ

Originally Posted by JUSTBLAZE2k7

Anyone know where I can watch it online? Definitely dont have HBO
frown.gif
thisss
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

"how those everyone feel about my movie idea".

Partygoers - hate it not good

Ari - I was disgusted. Lol

Eight 30 minutes episodes is really gonna screw this season up
30t6p3b.gif

Mediocre premiere, don't really feel compelled to watch it again

Interesting song choice to end, decent 1st episode, nothing earth shattering. Ari vs Mrs Ari storyline should be great, hopefully we pick it up a lot, this show needs to end with a bang.

Lavin is my dude.... I'll +%## her and tell her to go +%## herself for you...  
roll.gif

And Ari's "It was actually disgusting" line was
roll.gif

eh show is whatever at this point. I just feel like they miss the opportunities with the little stuff to make the show seem real.

For example Vince went away for 3 months and when he walked in the house for the first time he didn't even acknowledge the dog.

And in the other scene where Ari's kid goes to get something to show him, Mrs. Ari tells him she been cheating. He leaves but the kid is nowhere to be seen. I Wanted to see his son's reaction. Does he yell at Mrs. Ari for kicking him out or does she lie and say Ari had to go work with a client.

I dunno the show just seems so artificial and stiff. You know everything always works out for them so there is no suspense.

I think Ari's wife may be dating a girl btw. That's the vibe I got

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Interesting song choice to end, decent 1st episode, nothing earth shattering. Ari vs Mrs Ari storyline should be great, hopefully we pick it up a lot, this show needs to end with a bang.
See, by ending with a bang, do you mean as if it's ending forever and no movie, or ending where it leads perfectly into a movie? All I've been hearing is that a movie is on the way, and apparently Jeremy Piven tweeted that the season sets up perfectly for a movie to happen.

DubA, you bring up some good points. It's the little things that they can and should cover to send off the 'real' vibe. And for the record, I'm pretty sure Mrs. Gold is dating chef Bobby Flay
laugh.gif
).

oooh I didn't watch the trailer. SHe said something like finding things out about herself so I thought maybe she kissed a girl and liked it

oh yeah that was another thing. I thought Vince would mention turtle's weightloss. Been gone for 3 months and he got super skinny. could have made for a few jokes

Back
Top Bottom