Eric Koston X Nike SB

Last edited:

What was the story behind these? I've got the more Koston 1-esque upper pair, but I can't remember what the deal was with the Kobe VI-esque upper version.

What was the story behind these? I've got the more Koston 1-esque upper pair, but I can't remember what the deal was with the Kobe VI-esque upper version.

extremely limited, sold at the vault at the staples center in los angeles. but i believe a select few without the cigars etc were sold at select skate shops. it was a kobe/koston collabo w/ koston 1 and kobe vi...

really rare, but def not worth the 1k i have seen them listed for on ebay.

400-650 range is more accurate

i think the vault got 24 pairs with the case, golf balls and cigars.

Last edited:
dudes really want all pink suede shoes though? The grey/gum ones are nice.

This...

I tried on the GR Black / Gold colorup last week and fell in love with the fit...Very close to the K1 but a lttle more room in the toe box...Seems like they upped the lunerlon on the insole as well...Supposedly made them more breathable than the K1 but I didn't have them on long enough to be able to tell...

One thing I can say is that the new lacing setup is better for me in a couple of ways...The way it's angular near the toebox almost completely removes the laces from the ollie area...Secondly it gave me a really nice locked in feel as compared to the K1 which I was continually tightning due to them become loose and starting the flop around...I'm getting a couple pairs of the Black / Gold's when they release next week and I'll put them through their paces...

Basically it's like the K1 is an epic shoe to chill in...For me not so much a great "Skate" shoe...

The K2 however seems like it took that comfort level the the K1's offered and made some tweaks to the design to put it more in line with what's needed (in my eyes anyway) to provide a solid skatable shoe...

I'm in for multiple pairs if the colorways are right...Pinks are a no go for me though so yall can have those...

Just copped these from the outlet a week ago for $35. super clean pics man. Most comfortable SB I've had in a while.

might have to cop those pink k2s. I usually dont do pink but this is a silhouette that I may have to pull the trigger on. Everyone's pics makes them look so dope. anyone have some on feet pics? How's the shoe compared to the k1s?

Are the pink 2s really that limited?
I can't find a 11.5 anywhere in NYC.

Well if you believe what you read on ebay, they are limited to 300 pair?? I highly doubt that, but I don't believe they are widespread like the other CWs. I would guess similar to the kobe koston 1 cw? Was surprised to see them pop up on PYS, but I may have gotten lucky there. Haven't gotten confirmation but order went through. Am stoked to have these in hand and ready for the summer to rock em. STUNTMAN, if possible, post some on feet pics?

Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom