Erykah Badu charged over Dallas nude video shoot

Joined Mar 13, 2009
I thought they wasn't gonna press any charges because they said no one went to the police and told on her.

Joined Apr 6, 2007
good video, everybody so quick to judge without looking at the cause first. plus shes got a phat mass

Joined Nov 22, 2002
"She disrobed in a public place without regard to individuals and small children who were close by."

Joined Mar 20, 2006
Originally Posted by DR813

I thought they wasn't gonna press any charges because they said no one went to the police and told on her.

Somebody complained about their 11 year old son being traumatized after seeing her naked 

Joined Dec 9, 1999

there were apparently like a dozen calls to report this. and no one knew it was badu. and as soon as she drops down at the end, she said they just got up and started running and putting clothes on until they were away from everyone.

by the time the cops rode thru, she was already gone. they shot the vid on st patricks day, while 80% of dallas police were monitoring the parade.

effin brilliant.

i wonder what happened with Matt & Kim (who's time square strip inspired badu's video).

xtapolapacetl

Banned
Joined Aug 8, 2006
Wow, she was nude?

I thought she was just walking around in her underwear. But this vid sounds very downloadable.

Joined Nov 18, 2007
Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

there were apparently like a dozen calls to report this. and no one knew it was badu. and as soon as she drops down at the end, she said they just got up and started running and putting clothes on until they were away from everyone.

by the time the cops rode thru, she was already gone. they shot the vid on st patricks day, while 80% of dallas police were monitoring the parade.

effin brilliant.

i wonder what happened with Matt & Kim (who's time square strip inspired badu's video).
dam now that you think about it they did some hardcore planning italian job style

Joined May 18, 2009
Understandable but eh... we all came into this world naked, why is it a crime? Not that I want to see naked people roaming the streets
I just think it's silly it's a criminal offense.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now