ESPN 30 for 30 "THE TWO ESCOBARS"

http://www.youtube.com/user/ESPN30for30

Every doc is up perfectly except The Two Escobar's is missing the 1st part for some reason?!

The best docs for me have been Run Ricky Run, June 17th 1994, and No Crossover.

The worst for me were the USFL, Jimmy the Greek, and The Band that Wouldn't Die. All 3 were very boring.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ESPN30for30

Every doc is up perfectly except The Two Escobar's is missing the 1st part for some reason?!

The best docs for me have been Run Ricky Run, June 17th 1994, and No Crossover.

The worst for me were the USFL, Jimmy the Greek, and The Band that Wouldn't Die. All 3 were very boring.

damn,  just watched this last night  
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

The documentary was really good, the best IMO.

That particular scorpion kick Higuita did because an Argentinian player was in offside so the play didn't count, he also did it on other various games but that one wouldn't have counted if he had %##$*+ up.

It's crazy how people wanting them to win it all could have possibly been the reason for their early exit I'm pretty sure they could have played better without all that addded pressure. Also how they ruined the passion for all those players.

Today is the 16 years anniversary of his death so R.I.P to him.

He will always be remembered as "El caballero del futbol"

The documentary was really good, the best IMO.

That particular scorpion kick Higuita did because an Argentinian player was in offside so the play didn't count, he also did it on other various games but that one wouldn't have counted if he had %##$*+ up.

It's crazy how people wanting them to win it all could have possibly been the reason for their early exit I'm pretty sure they could have played better without all that addded pressure. Also how they ruined the passion for all those players.

Today is the 16 years anniversary of his death so R.I.P to him.

He will always be remembered as "El caballero del futbol"

1. The Two Escobars
2. June 17, 1994
3. Winning Time
4. The U
5. No Crossover

Whoever thought up 30 for 30 is a genius.

1. The Two Escobars
2. June 17, 1994
3. Winning Time
4. The U
5. No Crossover

Whoever thought up 30 for 30 is a genius.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Bill Simmons thought up 30 for 30. I'm serious.

after reading book of basketball. im not surprised.

Sometimes dude is a 10-year old homer with a ******ed sense of humor ... but then sometimes he's a genius. I might have to actually finish Book of Basketball.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Bill Simmons thought up 30 for 30. I'm serious.

after reading book of basketball. im not surprised.

Sometimes dude is a 10-year old homer with a ******ed sense of humor ... but then sometimes he's a genius. I might have to actually finish Book of Basketball.

Back
Top Bottom