ESPN NBA Analyst Ric Bucher says DROSE is Better than LEBRON?!

I can't see how anyone can seriously make that claim after derrick shot 37% with 6 assists and 4 TO's during the Pacers series & now 36% with 6 assists and 4 TO's per game against MIA.

I can't see how anyone can seriously make that claim after derrick shot 37% with 6 assists and 4 TO's during the Pacers series & now 36% with 6 assists and 4 TO's per game against MIA.

I dont think its THAT far fetched but definitely dont agree. Another thing i dont like comparing players that are so different in positions they play on the court.

I dont think its THAT far fetched but definitely dont agree. Another thing i dont like comparing players that are so different in positions they play on the court.

Lol at people actually entertaining the notion of Rose being better than James.

No one is close to being better than Lebron James right now and the closest player is probably on his team...

Lol at people actually entertaining the notion of Rose being better than James.

No one is close to being better than Lebron James right now and the closest player is probably on his team...

kash55 wrote:
You guys need to stop having a hissy fit every time a sports analyst makes a comment you don't agree with.

Exactly

Y'all need to stop acting like Lebron is your boo

There's alot sport analysts that arent totally sold on Lebron yet.....Skip Bayless, Rich Bucher and Bill Simmons to name a few,.Just like there are people who arent sold on Kobe. It doesnt matter!  There's  always a handful of players in the league, you could make claims to as your favorite or "personal MVP" depending on circumstances. Lebron is a great player and everybody knows that but let the man keep getting accolades and the respect will be come.

kash55 wrote:
You guys need to stop having a hissy fit every time a sports analyst makes a comment you don't agree with.

Exactly

Y'all need to stop acting like Lebron is your boo

There's alot sport analysts that arent totally sold on Lebron yet.....Skip Bayless, Rich Bucher and Bill Simmons to name a few,.Just like there are people who arent sold on Kobe. It doesnt matter!  There's  always a handful of players in the league, you could make claims to as your favorite or "personal MVP" depending on circumstances. Lebron is a great player and everybody knows that but let the man keep getting accolades and the respect will be come.

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Another thing i dont like comparing players that are so different in positions they play on the court.

Lebron is extremely versatile and played PG for damn near the whole 4th quarter last night. When you begin to question the best player in the game, positions aren't always relevant anyway. The hardest to compare is to a Center, but that doesn't pertain to this argument. 

When you say something so direct as that Rose is BETTER than Lebron, you're stating just that. This isn't the diluted MVP award we're talking here. It's best player in the game.

Then Lebron goes out and straight flusters Rose when he checks him and it's clear. Rose cannot and will not be able to impose himself defensively the way Lebron did to him. We're talking different levels of greatness here.

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Another thing i dont like comparing players that are so different in positions they play on the court.

Lebron is extremely versatile and played PG for damn near the whole 4th quarter last night. When you begin to question the best player in the game, positions aren't always relevant anyway. The hardest to compare is to a Center, but that doesn't pertain to this argument. 

When you say something so direct as that Rose is BETTER than Lebron, you're stating just that. This isn't the diluted MVP award we're talking here. It's best player in the game.

Then Lebron goes out and straight flusters Rose when he checks him and it's clear. Rose cannot and will not be able to impose himself defensively the way Lebron did to him. We're talking different levels of greatness here.

This is nonsense. I will take this argument even further, Lebron is a better PG than Drose. If Lebron wanted to, he would be the top 2 PG in the game if he chose to play that position. His court vision, basketball IQ, and passing ability is crazy. Couple that with his body and he can see over any defense. In a few years when he loses some physical attributes he will be forced to adapt his game, we will see then and can judge him then as well, but the fact still remains this is the most physically gifted NBA player we have seen yet, and his skillset makes him even greater.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Well is it really that far fetched NT?
grin.gif

Derrick Rose is on the list of unguardable players in the NBA. Nobody can stay in front of Derrick.

But yeah, LeBron is arguably the best basketball player in the world. (1A. Kobe. 1B. LeBron).

Bron was shutting down Drose last game.. 
grin.gif

This is nonsense. I will take this argument even further, Lebron is a better PG than Drose. If Lebron wanted to, he would be the top 2 PG in the game if he chose to play that position. His court vision, basketball IQ, and passing ability is crazy. Couple that with his body and he can see over any defense. In a few years when he loses some physical attributes he will be forced to adapt his game, we will see then and can judge him then as well, but the fact still remains this is the most physically gifted NBA player we have seen yet, and his skillset makes him even greater.

grin.gif

Derrick Rose is on the list of unguardable players in the NBA. Nobody can stay in front of Derrick.

But yeah, LeBron is arguably the best basketball player in the world. (1A. Kobe. 1B. LeBron).

Bron was shutting down Drose last game.. 
grin.gif

grin.gif

how can people still argue kobe over lebron?
lebron IS BY FAR the best player in the world. not arguably or probably. this guy can dominate any aspect of a basketball game. kobe can't do that anymore; he's a jumpshooter now. 

grin.gif

how can people still argue kobe over lebron?
lebron IS BY FAR the best player in the world. not arguably or probably. this guy can dominate any aspect of a basketball game. kobe can't do that anymore; he's a jumpshooter now. 

and from the interview, u can sense ric bucher hates lebron. the dude straight up shuts down rose mano-a-mano and he's making excuses? 
and then he says, let's see if he can shut down dirk.

then for his counter-argument when cowherd says lebron can guard anybody and rose can't (in his reference to rose being the best player i nthe L and he's not a 2-way player), bucher then says rose can guard any guard in the L. 

the dude is embarrassing himself. 

and from the interview, u can sense ric bucher hates lebron. the dude straight up shuts down rose mano-a-mano and he's making excuses? 
and then he says, let's see if he can shut down dirk.

then for his counter-argument when cowherd says lebron can guard anybody and rose can't (in his reference to rose being the best player i nthe L and he's not a 2-way player), bucher then says rose can guard any guard in the L. 

the dude is embarrassing himself. 

I have a hard time believing people still say Bron has no jumper. I mean he didn't always have it but Bron will out shoot rose and drive better then rose any day of the week. I still don't know who told Rose he had a 3. But Rose > CP if that helps.

Back
Top Bottom