ESPN NBA Analyst Ric Bucher says DROSE is Better than LEBRON?!

thesimplestlife wrote: So your saying that at the time of Shaq's most dominant years (Late 90's to early 2000s) he was the best player in the world? Yes he won MVP, but could you actually say he was the best player in the world? Come on,...dominance is one thing but being just the overly better player is another. Going back to those Shaq years, I felt that AI was actually the best in the world

66036db36851951b7fad4881b6adf887e4e29825_r.gif

thesimplestlife wrote: So your saying that at the time of Shaq's most dominant years (Late 90's to early 2000s) he was the best player in the world? Yes he won MVP, but could you actually say he was the best player in the world? Come on,...dominance is one thing but being just the overly better player is another. Going back to those Shaq years, I felt that AI was actually the best in the world

66036db36851951b7fad4881b6adf887e4e29825_r.gif

Rose is not done improving.  I think there'll be two more jumps in his game before he peaks. 

So we'll see what happens when that happens. 

Rose is not done improving.  I think there'll be two more jumps in his game before he peaks. 

So we'll see what happens when that happens. 

Originally Posted by amel223

What on earth does this have to do with the topic?

Originally Posted by amel223

What on earth does this have to do with the topic?

Can't wait to bump this thread next year. See all the Kobe haters eating their words.

Can't wait to bump this thread next year. See all the Kobe haters eating their words.

Originally Posted by dts939

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Well is it really that far fetched NT?
grin.gif

Derrick Rose is on the list of unguardable players in the NBA. Nobody can stay in front of Derrick.

But yeah, LeBron is arguably the best basketball player in the world. (1A. Kobe. 1B. LeBron).
im guessing you didn't watch the game last night?

LeBron is an elite defender, and did put the clamps on him, but LeBron or anyone in the league cannot do that to Derrick, for more than 30+ mins.

Originally Posted by dts939

grin.gif

Derrick Rose is on the list of unguardable players in the NBA. Nobody can stay in front of Derrick.

But yeah, LeBron is arguably the best basketball player in the world. (1A. Kobe. 1B. LeBron).
im guessing you didn't watch the game last night?

LeBron is an elite defender, and did put the clamps on him, but LeBron or anyone in the league cannot do that to Derrick, for more than 30+ mins.

Originally Posted by JD617

grin.gif
Yes.
laugh.gif

Nobody can stay in front of Derrick.
Lebron just did...

1A. Kobe.
dmfl9c.jpg

It's 2011, man. Time to let it go.
laugh.gif

Please explain what can't Kobe do offensively?
LeBron isn't known to shoot lightsout like he did during the Boston & Chicago series, and his post game is whatever... 

Now Kobe, ahhh man he unstoppable.

Originally Posted by JD617

grin.gif
Yes.
laugh.gif

Nobody can stay in front of Derrick.
Lebron just did...

1A. Kobe.
dmfl9c.jpg

It's 2011, man. Time to let it go.
laugh.gif

Please explain what can't Kobe do offensively?
LeBron isn't known to shoot lightsout like he did during the Boston & Chicago series, and his post game is whatever... 

Now Kobe, ahhh man he unstoppable.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

grin.gif

how can people still argue kobe over lebron?
lebron IS BY FAR the best player in the world. not arguably or probably. this guy can dominate any aspect of a basketball game. kobe can't do that anymore; he's a jumpshooter now. 

Oh stop, Kobe can get to the rack at ease still. Mind you, this guy is banged up. (No Marc Jacobs).

grin.gif

lebron IS BY FAR the best player in the world. not arguably or probably. this guy can dominate any aspect of a basketball game. kobe can't do that anymore; he's a jumpshooter now. 

Oh stop, Kobe can get to the rack at ease still. Mind you, this guy is banged up. (No Marc Jacobs).

grin.gif

except for this past playoff run... lol i know cheap shot. but he isnt the dominaring offensive beast he once was, he has become more crafty. not to mention his d has came down some. my prob with him is he will deter from who he is, and let ppl who say he cant be the player he once was, take him out of his current game. its like he will be having a good game playing based on his level of talent and skill level of now. then as soon as someone says oh you cant play like 27 y/o kobe, he gets off track, and tries to prove ppl wrong, which ends up being detrimental to his game and the team.

grin.gif

except for this past playoff run... lol i know cheap shot. but he isnt the dominaring offensive beast he once was, he has become more crafty. not to mention his d has came down some. my prob with him is he will deter from who he is, and let ppl who say he cant be the player he once was, take him out of his current game. its like he will be having a good game playing based on his level of talent and skill level of now. then as soon as someone says oh you cant play like 27 y/o kobe, he gets off track, and tries to prove ppl wrong, which ends up being detrimental to his game and the team.

Back
Top Bottom