ESPO AF2, Invisible Woman AF1, CLOT AM1... now Air Trainer Dunk Free

Just saw these... no info yet? Sorry, I wasn't allowed to take pics, but I'm sure they're out there...
[thanks sinner P] Air Trainer Dunk Free Hybrids - pearl white with transparent toe box and side panels.

img00213cp8.jpg

img00212xq3.jpg

** EDIT **
Sorry for the confusion - ESPO does not have any relation to these - just citing them in reference to the history of clear panels...

SinnerP wrote:
not sure if these are it, but they do have the invisible sidewall and toebox... they are the trainer / dunk / free hybrids... forgot the name...

sorry for the photos... I wasn't allowed to take photos, so I had to point&shoot without looking through the viewfinder... inconspicuously

dsc0501rb1.jpg

temprs8.jpg

real sad but it makes sense. trainers in general without any bit of "hype" and just based on how they look alone and based on personal preferencesdont sell too well. they have their own market. based off the success of the supremes, why not branch out and market these shoes to people who would overwisespit in the face of people wearing them

Oh great.....more junk to flood ebay with. I'm sorry but i think all clear shoes including espos are super tacky.

Even though they will be corny ill be picking them up, I like the espos and the AF1s so might as well pick these up also, when ever they release.

You've got to be kidding me....

I thought creative minds at Nike SB were already cracked out with "Lobster" Dunks and digign thru their metal archives of cassette tapes.

If its true, I might just have to throw in the towel.

after seeing clear AF1s and Jordans in every color of the spectrum I really dont wanna see the new espo IIs

Back
Top Bottom