ESPO AF2, Invisible Woman AF1, CLOT AM1... now Air Trainer Dunk Free

ditto, unless you forgot an "L" in there somewhere.

roll.gif
and the shoes are
sick.gif

hybrids
glow in the dark
and now invisible panels
actually they've only made
0-Sample Dunks
1-Espos
2-Invisible woman AF1 mens
3-Invisible woman AF1 womens
4-CLOTS
5-Those horrid VANDALS for halloween.
So thats only 5 shoes ever, and 1 sample compared to the HYBRIDS so no Nike is not ODing on the clear panels!! But the fake market makes clear anything!!

I'll cop these to resell, and props to the NT detective that took the pics.

one word of caution, trainers in any regard have almost zero resell value. i laugh at crotian style everyday knowing that he's still trying to sell hissupreme trainer SBs. those ebay fees must have really cut into his profits

there on ebay.

apparently asia exclusives. Olympic GOLD medal edition

two people have already bought them at the $228 price point. LOL. my god. i cant help but laugh sometimes. i surely cant sway and tell people what to buy withtheir money, but its just a real sad indication.

crappy simple colorways = no sale
crappy fancy limited edition colorways= prices out of my behind

there is no middle ground with nike retros it seems

I feel you wally......i know that really sucks for you being an avid trainer guy.......they keep puttin gout these sub par releases and hybrid monstrosities.we didnt even get the chlorophylls again in the states....c'mon nike.

I thought the Olympics were in August? (Other Olympic releases slated for then)
But whatever.
Nike's just pushing the Trainer Dunk as much as they can and as early as they can.

The espo AF2's were sweet cause they were so original. Clear panels are played out. They were always tacky but now they are everywhere.

Those are alright. What's with the hate on clear shoes all of the sudden? EVERYBODY was on the AF1's.

omg if those clear panels where that blue instead of clear..these would be soooo clean

whos idea is it to use clear panels..

they even made clear CHUCKS! whats going on..

Back
Top Bottom