ESPO AF2, Invisible Woman AF1, CLOT AM1... now Air Trainer Dunk Free

not sure if these are it, but they do have the invisible sidewall and toebox... they are the trainer / dunk / free hybrids... forgot the name...

sorry for the photos... I wasn't allowed to take photos, so I had to point&shoot without looking through the viewfinder... inconspicuously

dsc0501rb1.jpg

temprs8.jpg

Originally Posted by SinnerP

not sure if these are it, but they do have the invisible sidewall and toebox... they are the trainer / dunk / free hybrids... forgot the name...

sorry for the photos... I wasn't allowed to take photos, so I had to point&shoot without looking through the viewfinder... inconspicuously

dsc0501rb1.jpg

temprs8.jpg

Wow!
Thats one horrid looking shoe.

No matter what Jesse Levya says, that trainer/dunk hybrid has to the be the worst thing that happened to sneakers in a long time.
sick.gif

nike has a way of ODing every gimmick they got.

hybrids
glow in the dark
and now invisible panels

i'm sure there are way more...

ah... thanks sinner p. yeah, those are the things i saw last week! i didn't get a good look - thanks for clarifying. will update the OP.

Hey at least it's not no colorful rainbow crap.

I'm good on these though, but I know the hype for these are going to be through the roof.

smh.gif
@ these joints.

The invisibles that released the second time should have been done up by Espo. His original idea was to do the AF1 instead of the 2 anyways....

and I'd highly doubt another Espo collabo would be a clear shoe..unless I'm in the dark about something.

At my age I'd feel silly wearing see through shoes.

Even though those aint that bad.

trainwreck.jpg

glittery GOLD midsole? i dont know what to say. if people actually wait in line and buy these, i think im done with this crap. its one of the worse off lookingcolorways of the free trainer, yet will have the most hype.

Back
Top Bottom