eThuggery Vol. Who can be the tuffest guy online?

roll.gif
eThuggery??? - You get no responce "Playboi" - You see the post, you know where we at.. Prove your case
laugh.gif
and please don't reply.. It will be ignored, keyboard thuggin is not where it is "Playboi".

Thats real _ tho... MMI will be at Libra tonight promoting Rise of a Dynasty... if you in the A come out and kick it wit us... All my real dudes, and the haters too...
pimp.gif

yall dudes leave them youngin's alone
laugh.gif
. they gon get stomped out by MMI
roll.gif

lol we chillin bro, I doubt its us that pops anything off... We really on a promo mission... from what I hear there will be some other crew there thats in a bad mood... But who knows no adays just sayin...

Originally Posted by blkflipkid

i'm about to call APD and give them a heads up.
you a fool AD ...

Originally Posted by Ruff C

MMI is a bunch of lames....acting tough...yall aint bout that life playboy
laugh.gif
  ... I dont know all them _'s but the handful I know yellin that MMI **** spongebob status.

... I wont be in town until tomorrow but even if I was .. I was gonna be in MJQ w/ the Caucasians 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by young dr0

you a fool AD ...

laugh.gif
  ... I dont know all them _'s but the handful I know yellin that MMI **** spongebob status.

... I wont be in town until tomorrow but even if I was .. I was gonna be in MJQ w/ the Caucasians 
pimp.gif

Word half of these Roscoe Dash wannabe's arent even MMI... infact, if u aint on Campbellton road every tuesday for the official meetings then u aint MMI

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

you a fool AD ...

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Word half of these Roscoe Dash wannabe's arent even MMI... infact, if u aint on Campbellton road every tuesday for the official meetings then u aint MMI

can i come? I ain't in the clan but ill bring my hood with me

I was gonna be in MJQ w/ the Caucasians 
pimp.gif

drunk white girls grinding>>

Techno night at MJQs with the asain girls>>>

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"e-thuggery?" you the one talkin about "Don't Say I didn't warn you"

no one e-thuggin...like i said yall act tough but aint about that life, what GROWN MAN throws a bottle lol

like i said MMI isn't bout that life

/thread

"e-thuggery?" you the one talkin about "Don't Say I didn't warn you"

no one e-thuggin...like i said yall act tough but aint about that life, what GROWN MAN throws a bottle lol

like i said MMI isn't bout that life

/thread
Because MMI is one person? Oh I gotcha eThug... We ain't bout that life... We bout money... Go buy you some...

Libra goin stupid.. Any NTers out chea?

I went to the mixtape joint at Utopia the other night . Don't really wana hear that $## again

MMI ain't makin no noise in Atlanta. Period. Not hatin, but nobody thinkin bout them clowns, yall are never a topic in any barber shop or hair salon
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

you a fool AD ...

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at dudes false claiming a crew and wanna be down so bad
smh.gif

here's an update, all that tough talkin he was doing,"we 100 deep, Dont say i didnt warn you"

nothing happened lol...and nah MMI isn't just one person, but when one of the head dudes throwin bottles, what that has to say about the rest.

and you said buy money? lol how dumb you sound, having money dont mean you can go to the mall and by a couple of outfits you clown lol

Back
Top Bottom