eThuggery Vol. Who can be the tuffest guy online?

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Since when did this re-drop in 2009
eek.gif
nerd.gif
It got retroed homes ...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ruff C

here's an update, all that tough talkin he was doing,"we 100 deep, Dont say i didnt warn you"
Oh really I was tuff talking?

Jetpacunlimited wrote:
lol we chillin bro, I doubt its us that pops anything off... We really on a promo mission... from what I hear there will be some other crew there thats in a bad mood... But who knows no adays just sayin...

Yea that sounds more like what I said.

nothing happened lol...and nah MMI isn't just one person, but when one of the head dudes throwin bottles, what that has to say about the rest.
So by your account your saying LA through the bottle? Which is completely wrong - try again.

and you said buy money? lol how dumb you sound, 
Thats exactly what I said... Your showing your age kid. 

You one of those ##!@ that talk tuff online but ain't never found outside your home... You came in from the get go on some "MMI ain't bout that life" like you know us.... LMFAO I promise someone as soft as you would never be seen at Figure 8 Fridays poppin off like that. You ain't bout that life, Playboi. The hate is strong within you though. You keep keyboard banging though, I think you got one or two dudes in this thread on your side. 

Anybody who was at the Libra last night, already know what went down afterwards...
pimp.gif

Funny...I just DL'd the MMI Rise of a Dynasty tape
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ son talking greasy and not doing anything @ the club

btw MMI feels like the same artist over and over

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Funny...I just DL'd the MMI Rise of a Dynasty tape
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ son talking greasy and not doing anything @ the club

btw MMI feels like the same artist over and over
Ya #*$@ really mad
roll.gif
. Can anybody show me where I talked "greasy" "son"?
laugh.gif

Youre quite angered bruh bruhington
I am huh
eek.gif

So basically ain't #**@ pop off?

!+!+%% make threads warning !+!+%% and don't wanna give details about what happen?

!+!+%% throwing Bottles like +*%* instead manning up?

!+!+%% go to a club a hunnid deep on just so "Promo" #**@?

Spoiler [+]
1189764437_ap_jarule_405.jpg

"Sounds like +#+!! %%+*+ $##@ to me HARM"...

oooo its outta hand now 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"these NTers get so emotionallllllll....they remind me of my....
eek.gif
"
Nah but really "Dont say I didnt warn you..." then tryna young Hov "I Declare War" concert it up in the thread is wild corny
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and PLEASE stop posting that @*#$+! music in the thread

LMAO!!!! i wasnt talkin bout LA i was talkin about TJ, yeah i got my facts straight....lol

I'm not E-Thuggin....you the one mad talking about "Come to Figure 8 Poppin" LMAO how dumb you sound, I gotta better things to do than talk @+%! on message board about a wanna be "RECORD LABEL/ENT Group" when you can say "My next three generations is straight" then you can talk about having money, until then keep renting your camaro's and lambos for your low budget music videos.....lol

and guess what, I've been in figure 8 an %$% of times, and all yall fools some clowns....tight jean wearin clowns

Originally Posted by Ruff C

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

what does MMI stand for? never heard of yall before

Must Make It Records.
My Music's Irrelevant
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

+!$+ sounds lame...
like someone else said
How you on some promotion grind and you 100+ deep in a club....................... and your team throws bottles and makes bad music.....

I see it though, Y'all Winning.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom