Europe/ United States Shoe Scene = Night & Day

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by jumpmanpt09

Originally Posted by luc1311

And as I stated earlier, thugs are the target for FL here. These a**holes are wearing Air Max Tn, which are basically an ugly shoe, so that's what you'll see if you come in a FL in France... the remainder won't sell. That's the only truth... But I don't care. It's been a long time since I bought anything from FL.
mad.gif
mad.gif
So true.. Here in Portugal is the same thing. FL is full of ugly shoes that the thugs like to wear..

The rest of the shoes sits on the shells until I guess they go on sale or FL just send it back because they don't sell.

The only thing I buy from FL are some insoles. As for the sneakers, I prefer to buy them online. So much better.

Pics? I wanna see what a French thug looks like
laugh.gif
Remember that a lot of the working class French are of North and West African descent. So these French "thugs" may not be white.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Pics? I wanna see what a French thug looks like
laugh.gif

Well, I don't know what a French thug looks like. But here's a Portuguese thug wannabe!!
roll.gif
A little of-topic, I know. But I couldn't resist!!

82lf.jpg

Around here you can see some guys like the one in the pic. Wearing some ugly Air-Max and thinking they're really cool!
sick.gif

People just love to mock them..

Well.. these are the peeps that buy at FL here in the Netherlands.
hahahaha

Almost looks like they got a discount for buying almost the same shoe.
I can see how that played out... Nah playa.. you don't coun't you aint wearing the same shoes i'm wearing...
roll.gif

gabbers.jpg

I heard AM BW's are the go to shoe in Europe.
Chav's rock em, (which are European Thugs)

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

True. It's like it's part of some uniform or something. No wonder the FLs are full of them for sale..

Yep guys exactly... and for the origin of a lot of those guys, I don't care, Thug means that they are up to no good. That's it. No Matter what iscolor... I couldn't be a Jordan fan if I was a racist which was implied in a post earlier....

i can get the jordans easy where im at... (london)
hit me up. im probabaly gonna get an extra pair of the 6's that are going to come out and sell them.

Europe is a joke with shoe pricing. At the Footlockers in Switzerland, AM90's that cost 90 in America cost 220-235
sick.gif
sick.gif

Then again when Levi's and WRANGLER jeans cost $150 what do you expect?

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

Originally Posted by swingshot

The word 'Sale' is a myth at Footlocker Europe. Nike's European prices are bad enough, and FL EU often tack on an extra 10 euro or so just because they think they can.

A large chunk of their unsold stock simply goes back to Nike, or ends up at Footlockers in the U.S.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Did the Spacejams even make it to the display racks in your city/town? They'll be there for months here. I

Speaking of which, guess there all those CDP restocks came from, and where all those leftover Space Jams will be in a few months.
Thats how eastbay got a full restock of aquas and black/reds in the summer of '08
Thats how i got my aquas then i always thought that they had forgot a pair in the back
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Anyone wanna help out a fellow NT'er and get those TB3's/ Space Jams to me for a reasonable price?
happy.gif
nerd.gif
if they got some sales/resonable prices on the TBIII's and Space jam XI's pm me

In Australia, everything costs double, AF1's $150, AM 95's $240, Jordans $220-300.

Air max's are the biggest seller here and I rock them (95's,90's, BW's etc) but Jay's are my fav but most people don't even know whatthey are. I could rock my true blues and no one look twice but if you had a pair of white/blue BW's you'd be fresh to death haha kinda sucks but hey Ibuy them/wear them for myself

I went to my local footlocker first thing in the morning to cop the true blues & they sold out. Yet I know a local Nike store that still has an 11 & 13sitting there. my mate picked up a 10.5 from there 2 weeks ago too.
Unfortunately I wear 12's otherwise would of got another pair already still considering a 13??

insane prices over there.
and interesting stories too.
i hope the stocks in EU can be allocated to other countries. smh

I was at the biggest Footlocker in London the morning of the SJ release. Got there about 5 minutes before opening, queue of about 6 people in front of me.Store opened we all stayed in line and walked downstairs to House of Hoops where they brought the shoes out. Very easy going.

I've never seen a big queue for shoes in London although I'm not into shoes as much as I was say 8-9 years ago. There are shoes that are definitelylimited, I remember Collie27 picked up the Stussy Dunks (must have been 2000/2001) and there weren't many to go round. Only time I remember there beingtalk of a queue was when the Air Jordan 1 was retroed and Niketown London were rumoured to be getting the version in the briefcase. Don't think it everhappened though

Not sure how it is these days but you used to be able to get EVERY main Jordan eventually on the sales rack. I remember strolling into Footlocker years ago andpicking up the white/blue 6's and Space Jam's at more than half price. When the original 14's were out in 1999 all colourways eventually hit thesales rack.

There's still a fairly good size run for the Space Jam on NDC now.

309objm.png

£107 = $170 USD.

I'm going to pick up a pair of White/Red 12's but might hold out to see if they get reduced in price. Currently retailing at about $143

Originally Posted by Backirvine

I was at the biggest Footlocker in London the morning of the SJ release. Got there about 5 minutes before opening, queue of about 6 people in front of me. Store opened we all stayed in line and walked downstairs to House of Hoops where they brought the shoes out. Very easy going.

I've never seen a big queue for shoes in London although I'm not into shoes as much as I was say 8-9 years ago. There are shoes that are definitely limited, I remember Collie27 picked up the Stussy Dunks (must have been 2000/2001) and there weren't many to go round. Only time I remember there being talk of a queue was when the Air Jordan 1 was retroed and Niketown London were rumoured to be getting the version in the briefcase. Don't think it ever happened though

Not sure how it is these days but you used to be able to get EVERY main Jordan eventually on the sales rack. I remember strolling into Footlocker years ago and picking up the white/blue 6's and Space Jam's at more than half price. When the original 14's were out in 1999 all colourways eventually hit the sales rack.

309objm.png

£107 = $170 USD.

I'm going to pick up a pair of White/Red 12's but might hold out to see if they get reduced in price. Currently retailing at about $143
Around here was the same thing. It was easy to get most of the Jordan line ins the sales rack. Got some good deals like that. But that was in thetime where we could get a very wide variety of Jordans. Not so much these days.

£107 = 120€

Funny that the Euro retail price outside the UK is 175 €.. But it's no surprise that the prices in NDC UK are far more cheaper than the NDC EU when youconvert the price from pounds to euro.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

In the last few years, Air Max Wrights and Air Max LTDs have become popular too.
JD sports play a large part in supplying those Chavs with their choice of footwear.

Originally Posted by micronsil

Well.. these are the peeps that buy at FL here in the Netherlands.>

Considering the size of Amsterdam's population, i was surprised at how many sneaker shops there were... other than Footlocker.

Originally Posted by jumpmanpt09

Originally Posted by Backirvine

I was at the biggest Footlocker in London the morning of the SJ release. Got there about 5 minutes before opening, queue of about 6 people in front of me. Store opened we all stayed in line and walked downstairs to House of Hoops where they brought the shoes out. Very easy going.

I've never seen a big queue for shoes in London although I'm not into shoes as much as I was say 8-9 years ago. There are shoes that are definitely limited, I remember Collie27 picked up the Stussy Dunks (must have been 2000/2001) and there weren't many to go round. Only time I remember there being talk of a queue was when the Air Jordan 1 was retroed and Niketown London were rumoured to be getting the version in the briefcase. Don't think it ever happened though

Not sure how it is these days but you used to be able to get EVERY main Jordan eventually on the sales rack. I remember strolling into Footlocker years ago and picking up the white/blue 6's and Space Jam's at more than half price. When the original 14's were out in 1999 all colourways eventually hit the sales rack.

309objm.png

£107 = $170 USD.

Around here was the same thing. It was easy to get most of the Jordan line ins the sales rack. Got some good deals like that. But that was in the time where we could get a very wide variety of Jordans. Not so much these days.

£107 = 120€

Funny that the Euro retail price outside the UK is 175 €.. But it's no surprise that the prices in NDC UK are far more cheaper than the NDC EU when you convert the price from pounds to euro.

Been there tried that... Doesn't work.

As soos as you put a country that isn't the UK for shipping the price changes to 179€ ( I wanted to send it to the netherlands )

What I wanted to do is buy up a few so I could help some peepz on NT out by selling then retail plus shipping.

But when i hit check out and it showed the euro price I canceled the order.

Then i would end up having to sell them at least $350 just to sell them for retail plus shipping and everyone can get them for much cheaper then that onebay.

To bad it didn't work out because I could have helped out a lot of people by getting them from the uk.

Back
Top Bottom