European Championship 2012, Poland-Ukraine June 8-July 1

Xavi 
sick.gif

pimp.gif

Italy letting Alba through cuz he was a fullback? Need better marking there... but what a fine run and goal.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

USA sucks. They would get humiliated on Euro stage.

We're a good middle of the pack team. Not up there to where the power houses are yet. But I like the way were headed.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by 1994SS

We need to Euro Cup to be played in the U.S

Might as well take Wimbledon and the French Open there as well huh? How 'bout the Monaco GP? 
laugh.gif
You know what, that's not a bad idea at all.

Should have been a Portugal vs Spain final.Portugal played so much better than this. This is embarrassing for Italy.

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Should have been a Portugal vs Spain final.Portugal played so much better than this. This is embarrassing for Italy.

But didn't Spain beat Portugal to make it to the final....

Portugal vs. Italy, but yeah I get what you mean. Varela should have brought on much earlier against Spain 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

But didn't Spain beat Portugal to make it to the final....

You know what I mean. Italy doesn't look worthy to be on the pitch with Spain right now. Portugal was playing great against them the other day.

Dominance from Spain. Only allowing 1 goal in the entire tournament? Ridiculous. The way they play...who the hell is gonna knock them off come 2014?

Back
Top Bottom