European Championship 2012, Poland-Ukraine June 8-July 1

Czech backline is terrible, add to the fact it could be a worse score already.

Russia playing like I'd hoped
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

Originally Posted by SOleILL

Man Smh my gfs bday getting in my way tomorrow. I'm missing Germany vs Portugal, Argentina vs brazil, and the paquio fight all for disneyland.
i-know-that-feel-bro.jpg

Got work and a bday to attend also

DVR Winners****ArgentinaPortugalHeatPac Man

Czech Repiblic didn't gave up but their defense sucks and their attack lacks substance.

Any of you from the states do any betting?

I want to give it a chance but have no idea where to really.

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

Originally Posted by SOleILL

Man Smh my gfs bday getting in my way tomorrow. I'm missing Germany vs Portugal, Argentina vs brazil, and the paquio fight all for disneyland.
i-know-that-feel-bro.jpg

Got work and a bday to attend also

DVR Winners****ArgentinaPortugalHeatPac Man
Do you realize how hard it's going to be to stay away from match results. Pretty much have to throw my phone away and stay away from the internet
2035622_o.gif

Damn Russia look good, they missed so many chances too.

If any of you have Twitter follow me and let me know you're from NT and I'll follow back so we can talk Futbol.

Paveluychenko has always been a G... was expecting him to score cuz he was pissed hes comin off the bench
pimp.gif

threw down 20 on my country to pay 400.....like the start 4-1.....also put 5 bucks on ozul to be top scorer...at 50 to1 why not

Originally Posted by outkast9984

threw down 20 on my country to pay 400.....like the start 4-1.....also put 5 bucks on ozul to be top scorer...at 50 to1 why not

Özil ?

Cashed on the Russia game but no dice on Poland/Greece... Had Greece ml as a value pick and they had a few chances to win it smh

Looking forward to saturdays action

literally changing my whole sleep cycle to catch all these games. missed Poland for an appointment and accidentally fell asleep for halftime and lil past Greece's goal
laugh.gif

Just got a chance to watch the Russia v Czech Republic game and the curious case of Andrey Arshavin continues. He showed again today that when playing in a more free/creative role away from the wing and behind the striker he can pick a pass and make things happen but damn he is just soooooooo lazy at times. With Russia he doesnt have to track back at all and can play in spurts (Ive never seen a player slowly stroll around the pitch as much as him today) but he pulled the strings....what a frustrating player. 
laugh.gif

The Czech defense though?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Oh and shout out to the camera men in the second half. Had to take a screencapture...

embarassed.gif
 Keep it up guys. 

Back
Top Bottom