European Championship 2012, Poland-Ukraine June 8-July 1

See, Robben, what kind of good chances are created when you dont become a black hole of uselessness? Sneijder would have had that one if not for Boateng's ribs
30t6p3b.gif

ROBIN VAN PERSIE FINALLY!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
And through Badstuber's legs with his right foot
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

It's finally a game again.

Originally Posted by SFC415

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

He needs to buy the entire team new cars for making up for his trash..
I never want to hear "Ronaldo is the best in the world" ever again. @#$@ outta here with that nonsense. "He doesn't score because he doesn't have quality players on the national team like he does on Madrid 
frown.gif
"- Madridistas who know nothing about football 
roll.gif
 @ him still looking pissed after they just won. Cares more about his own glory instead of his country. 

Everyone has a bad game or two...
a bad game or two? He has been trash for Portugal for almost 4 years. Compare him to all the star players in our NT's history and you'll realize how pathetic it is. And if it matters, I don't consider Messi to be the best (it's Iniesta IMO)
Andres is my favorite player, but Messi is in a a different class to him and everyone else. No offense, but I honestly believe anyone who can't see Messi is the best football player in the world is either hasn't seen him enough, is biased, or has a flawed understanding of the game. The three consecutive player of the year of awards should have effectively killed this debate.

I turn to the game for 30 seconds, and a player blocks a shot with his hands and then proceeds to lay out on the floor as if Mike Tyson gave him a left hook... *changes channel.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I turn to the game for 30 seconds, and a player blocks a shot with his hands and then proceeds to lay out on the floor as if Mike Tyson gave him a left hook... *changes channel.

indifferent.gif

that turn by wes was
pimp.gif

^
are you talking about boateng?..because that shot didnt hit his hands, it hit him in the stomach..

hummel, bastian, gomez could all be seen as man of the match...mesut and sami too actually.

oh and lahm

Rvp with a nice goal. I think huntelaar and van der vart should have started. So if portugal loses to the Dutch or tie and Denmark lose to germany does Portugal advance?

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Everyone has a bad game or two...
a bad game or two? He has been trash for Portugal for almost 4 years. Compare him to all the star players in our NT's history and you'll realize how pathetic it is. And if it matters, I don't consider Messi to be the best (it's Iniesta IMO)
Andres is my favorite player, but Messi is in a a different class to him and everyone else. No offense, but I honestly believe anyone who can't see Messi is the best football player in the world is either hasn't seen him enough, is biased, or has a flawed understanding of the game. The three consecutive player of the year of awards should have effectively killed this debate.
I'm not biased as I'm a Barca fan. I don't know...once in a while I think Messi is the best but then Iniesta does something absolutely ridiculous on the pitch to set up a goal and my mind changes 
laugh.gif

Ahhh the Barca Babby's in this thread and the other football threads LOL.

I am so glad I called Germany and Portugal getting out of group.

Originally Posted by tonton32

your right on eiddy, but to be fair, with respect to my background and my allegiance to manchester united its no surprise im a huge cr7 fan, but these responses are not only a result of his match today, for the magnitude of a player that he is, he just hasnt been able to show it in our national kit. like it or not, a man that scores more goals than matches in la liga, destroys the premier league, but doesnt perform well during the qualification stages of the euros and shifts in two subpar matches while in the euro, doesnt equal best player in the world...never has before, ask zidane, ronaldo (you know which one), ronaldinho, even figo - we held all of those stars to that standard and we must for our very own cr7, still think hes one of the best ever but for him to staple his prestige he must perform when hes needed most for his country as well as club. and to be fair, i think he will have a massive match vs holland and make his point! or at least i hope.

110% Agree

I'm Portuguese..if it matters

Dutch 
30t6p3b.gif
, to be honest it should of been a worst result. Germany is looking like a machine  well in sync.
Bastian Schweinsteiger had his way with the Dutch, having 2-3 options for goal almost every time he touched the ball. Dutch playing exclusively wide has to stop, though Germany had a lot to do with that.

Anyone have a gif of the big German an going crazy after Gomez 2nd goal
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Originally Posted by tonton32

your right on eiddy, but to be fair, with respect to my background and my allegiance to manchester united its no surprise im a huge cr7 fan, but these responses are not only a result of his match today, for the magnitude of a player that he is, he just hasnt been able to show it in our national kit. like it or not, a man that scores more goals than matches in la liga, destroys the premier league, but doesnt perform well during the qualification stages of the euros and shifts in two subpar matches while in the euro, doesnt equal best player in the world...never has before, ask zidane, ronaldo (you know which one), ronaldinho, even figo - we held all of those stars to that standard and we must for our very own cr7, still think hes one of the best ever but for him to staple his prestige he must perform when hes needed most for his country as well as club. and to be fair, i think he will have a massive match vs holland and make his point! or at least i hope.

110% Agree

I'm Portuguese..if it matters
Go to the "Portugal Selecção" page on facebook. Even the women (who as we all know worship Ronaldo) are going off on him and cursing him 
laugh.gif
 Every other post calls him uma vergonha 

I think it is a little bit unfair to focus everything on CR.
Every team guard him with 2 or three players and if no one of his own teamcomrades helps him then he has of course problems.
And I'm not a CR7 fan.

Back
Top Bottom