European Championship 2012, Poland-Ukraine June 8-July 1

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

One of his best goals.

30t6p3b.gif
@ if you were to make a top 10 video of Zlatan's goals.

lol yeah seriously, the guys got bags of great goals.
laugh.gif
at all the england pundits that never really rated him a top class player. on his good day this man is possibly only inferior to the likes of messi and ronaldo 

*edit*
WHAT EFFORT  SAVE BY TERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
huge mistake from the linesman. 

lol whats the point of the ref on the endline hahaha. didnt that happened with england in south africa also
well it was offside and offside on the corner before that also

Oh damn nice stop on Cole's shot there.

Anyone with a .gif of what just happened? I was watching the Sweden/France game at the time.

Theo coming on finally
pimp.gif
lol at Milner. Terrible.

Zlatan just one upped Balotelli with that one...amazing how deft his touch is for someone his size 
i know its what hes known for but Gerrard's passing range is incredible

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Its not robbery if he was offside in the first place..
More like justice.

They didn't call offside. You're telling me that the refs didn't say it was a goal because it was offside first?

I'm glad this happened. It just shows that even after getting one ref to concentrate about situations just like this, the current system is not working and maybe FIFA/UEFA will get their heads out of their @%%@% and finally introduce technology for the 2014 WC.

Ukraine is not moving like they give a damn about getting knocked out in less than 15 minutes
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Its not robbery if he was offside in the first place..
More like justice.

They didn't call offside. You're telling me that the refs didn't say it was a goal because it was offside first?

I'm glad this happened. It just shows that even after getting one ref to concentrate about situations just like this, the current system is not working and maybe FIFA/UEFA will get their heads out of their @%%@% and finally introduce technology for the 2014 WC.
No.. Im not saying they did it intentionally. 
Im just saying.. Had they made the correct offside call on Ukraine..

Then Ukraine would've never had the opportunity to take the shot in the first place.

They blew back to back calls.

So I guess one bad call deserves another?

Thank god Rooney is coming off he is clearly not match fit despite the goal.

Ox on lets go!

Back
Top Bottom