Ever confuse daps?

I've been going to the same school (junior-high - highschool) for the past 6 years and I just really hate dapping up the same people every #*^%^$ morning
alien.gif

I hate walking into school, and theres 7 people posted up, and they all just stick their hand out, can't just ignore them
mad.gif

Anyway, i hate when people mess up on daps and make me look like we playing rock paper scissors
roll.gif
roll.gif

rofl i thought i was the only one

theres the first bump
the one where you grab the thumb or something
then just a regular hand slap

Definitely. This happens more often than it should too
laugh.gif

I throw the first pound, they throw the open hand high-five.

I switch to the open hand high-five, they switch to the fist pound.

I just walk away at that point. I dont even want the dap anymore
laugh.gif

My senior year I stopped giving everybody dap. N____ acted salty because of it too.
laugh.gif
It's 7AM I'm not trying to walk around and give everybody I know dap.
smh.gif
Plus I see y'all every damn day.

HS was so wack.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

My senior year I stopped giving everybody dap. N____ acted salty because of it too.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

HS was so wack.
Co-sign...no disrespect but imma stop giving daps, *%@! gets annoying...the worse is when I dap one of my N____ and the same dude gon see me 5mins later and try and dap me again..like chill, b
smh.gif

I'm not even mad about the many daps during the day.

It's the clowns who wanna start they own #@#$ with the extra finger point and wraparound thumb/patty cake bull@#$@
smh.gif

Man I gave up on the dap. Every time I meet somebody they have a different dap so i'm trying to guess what kind they do. Do i snap or just hit the fist???I just semi shake the hand and pull back.. Gave up on the dap..

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

laugh.gif
smh.gif

HS was so wack.
Co-sign...no disrespect but imma stop giving daps, *%@! gets annoying...the worse is when I dap one of my N____ and the same dude gon see me 5 mins later and try and dap me again..like chill, b
smh.gif
roll.gif
people used to that to me all the time in hs.

obama and his wife kno wats up thats the only dap i been doing for years if you %@+! that up you need help

Clowns wanting dap
mad.gif

This spanish cat i went to hs with would always tap his chest twice before he would dap
indifferent.gif
!%@$ used to make me so MAD!
mad.gif
laugh.gif

and the dudes who would snap after they were done dapping
tired.gif
sick.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I'm sick of dudes with their complicated daps....i usually do the slap and grab ++!% dut dudes beon some hand acrobatic ++!%[/color]

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

daps are appreciated
laugh.gif
and who came up with this word
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
yeah for real, it sounds gay giving another dude dap... i just called it shakin hands...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Dom90

laugh.gif
smh.gif

HS was so wack.
Co-sign...no disrespect but imma stop giving daps, *%@! gets annoying...the worse is when I dap one of my N____ and the same dude gon see me 5 mins later and try and dap me again..like chill, b
smh.gif
roll.gif
people used to that to me all the time in hs.
People do it to me now and I'm in College
smh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

HS was so wack.
smh.gif

I use at to be that guy
laugh.gif
smh.gif
But I wised up quick.

Back
Top Bottom