Ever find yourself missing your ex more than usual?

Nawp, and that's real talk. For me, talking to other people dampens the effect. I totally forgot about the ex by the 2nd girl I was talking to after it wasover between us. But then again she's not too memorable except when she was on stage (ballet, no T-pain).

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

how long yall been separated? me and this girl been apart for over a year now, both have had other relationships, but i just can't break this link with her...and damn i've tried
4 months... same here.. I hate the bird for every blatantly offensive gesture she's made towards me... But I love her to this day for who she was to me and who she is inside. Always will. She's just a misguided, falling angel. I'm not even attempting to "get over" her cuz it's +%+#%%% impossible...I'd have married the chick. That's a hard pill to swallow. Her spot in my heart is sewed up, and if me and her can't be together (and we CAN'T..we shouldn't) then I'll just have to chalk that part of my heart up as a loss. It tortures me that we can't even be friends. It tortures me MORE to know that I still WANT to be her friend...
smh.gif
it's gonna torturre the next chick that loves me to know that because of this chick, I will not be as open as I used to be. As caring. Trusting..
smh.gif
. Even if I fall in love again, it'll never be like me ad her.. that %*%* was timeless... if only to me.
nothing good will ever come of this...trust.

your mind is just filled of all the positives yall had but really you gotta remember the negatives that has brought both of you to this point.

and try not to let her ruin it for u by not being as caring or open with other chicks. all thats goin to do is cause a cycle of unhappy relationships for you.

i was doing better on the cutting ties thing...before that slip up i didnt talk to her in about 3 weeks to a month. but last night after seeing her i textedher like a dummy seein what she was doing
eyes.gif

how long yall been separated? me and this girl been apart for over a year now, both have had other relationships, but i just can't break this link with her...and damn i've tried
4 months... same here.. I hate the bird for every blatantly offensive gesture she's made towards me... But I love her to this day for who she was to me and who she is inside. Always will. She's just a misguided, falling angel. I'm not even attempting to "get over" her cuz it's +%+#%%% impossible...I'd have married the chick. That's a hard pill to swallow. Her spot in my heart is sewed up, and if me and her can't be together (and we CAN'T..we shouldn't) then I'll just have to chalk that part of my heart up as a loss. It tortures me that we can't even be friends. It tortures me MORE to know that I still WANT to be her friend...
smh.gif
it's gonna torturre the next chick that loves me to know that because of this chick, I will not be as open as I used to be. As caring. Trusting..
smh.gif
. Even if I fall in love again, it'll never be like me ad her.. that %*%* was timeless... if only to me.
nothing good will ever come of this...trust.

your mind is just filled of all the positives yall had but really you gotta remember the negatives that has brought both of you to this point.

and try not to let her ruin it for u by not being as caring or open with other chicks. all thats goin to do is cause a cycle of unhappy relationships for you.

i was doing better on the cutting ties thing...before that slip up i didnt talk to her in about 3 weeks to a month. but last night after seeing her i texted her like a dummy seein what she was doing
eyes.gif
My glass is usually half full.. tis my nature...

Originally Posted by oOickusOo

I know how it is OP... Just kind of laugh at what once was.

On another note, did they play this when you went?
They sure did
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

I just saw her picture on FB and it caught me off guard. Got me like dang, I sure do miss her fine @!$.
laugh.gif
Not enough to call her though. NT know what I mean?

My dude I feel like you knew I was coming back to NT today and made this thread just for me
laugh.gif

I logged on the Book this morning.. saw this:
15569_220872167574_724402574_4292050_4002659_n.jpg

Been slightly ajar ever since... called her and everything
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Come on my dude... that's back-tracking!
laugh.gif

sometimes a little too much. worst parts are that theres no way we can be together and the new guy actually looks like a nice dude. smh
smh.gif

I just saw her picture on FB and it caught me off guard. Got me like dang, I sure do miss her fine @!$.
laugh.gif
Not enough to call her though. NT know what I mean?

My dude I feel like you knew I was coming back to NT today and made this thread just for me
laugh.gif

I logged on the Book this morning.. saw this:
15569_220872167574_724402574_4292050_4002659_n.jpg

Been slightly ajar ever since... called her and everything
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Come on my dude... that's back-tracking!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
not even Joe... just wanted to check her vitals man.. I ain't even WANT the chick LIKE THAT. She wasn't tryna hear that though so shestill nutted up an started clownin on me about relationship problems. And I'm like, yeah AIGHT.... but who's talking about getting back together? Notme. Damn! A %#@*+ just wanted to say whattup right quick
grin.gif
Hell, I know why I left.yo crazy **!...b'leedat!

P.S.
Today is all bad G... I'm loosin my sixth man RIGHT now via text message. Rough day man
laugh.gif
... it's cool though... got a young PHENOM on deck forthe 3 weeks of Christmas break
pimp.gif
...then its back to scouting again
eyes.gif
.I hate the off season
laugh.gif

Some days are worse than others.

You just got to surround yourself with other people or things to focus on as you re-adjust to life without your ex.

you know what's worst recent break up and christmas is just right around the corner...it doesn't help either that all your "girl" friendsnudging you to make it work...it takes 2 to dance...everyone keeps telling me 2 years and your about to propose and she dumps you is a lot to throw itaway...but at the same time im done chasing this girl...if she wants me she knows where i live but im slowly getting to a point that good times is going to theback burner

I only miss the sex, from a particular ex if that matters.

No point in dwelling past feelings since its just absurd and concur with them being "an ex for a reason" type of deal.

Some days are worse than others... we were together almost 5 years... broke up in september... and havent said ONE WORD to each other since..

Kinda weird but idk. guess thats easier for her

Originally Posted by Kim1

I miss the sex, that's it.
That's true for me...well, for my ex before my last ex.
laugh.gif

My most recent ex still calls me on occasion. The bad thing about this is that we start to reminisce about !%#% weused to do and it pisses me off because we broke up as a result of !%#% beyond our control. I still wonder what she's doing every now and then, but I knowif I fall into that rut, I'll never get out of it. So I keep it movin, but in the back of my mind I always think of what could have been. It really gotto me when she told me she feels exactly the way I do. Oh well.
ohwell.gif

"What-if's" will kill you.

Me and my girl just broke up. So I'm in the mad stage I guess. I hope the **%@+ goes to hell

^^^
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, you do seem to be mad to wish that upon her.

I'm indifferent on this subject. Exes ftl.

It happens to everyone, but i just reminisce on the #*+% i loved about us and move on.

them 2 dudes turned the thread into a therapy session...deep breath,exhale,on to the next one

Back
Top Bottom