Ever get pissed seeing people not appropriately dressed for winter?

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Um.. I live in Michigan and there is probably 5-6 inches of snow on the ground, and ice underneath the snow. It was 28 degrees outside today as well, and snow was still falling from the sky.

I wore a hoody, jeans, and my XIX's. Does that make you mad?
5-6 inches!!!!!!! Where are you??? I live at woodward and 11mile and we have zero snow....
laugh.gif
Michigan is the strangest state....

and ryair max 1 being cold does not give you a cold......people get sick this time of year because they dont go out as much and when they do they congregate indoors...more contact equals more chances at germs being passed......
Grand Rapids.

I think you're about two-three housr away from me? And the funny thing is.. 4-6 more inches is hitting us tonight.

I really dont appropiately dress for winter but hey times are hard. Extra clothes and a hoody will do my car heat work well thats how i look at it.

yes

this kid at my school wears shorts ALL YEAR round..and im in boston

if you wear all that in 40 degree weather, i wonder how you'd handle michigans brutal temps
laugh.gif

after winter and the temps get up to the 40s, im in a t-shirt and jeans, maybe a hoody.

LOL...... reminds me of this guy that wears a giant bubble jacket went it was 90 outside, and wears some shorts and a xx-small white tee when its 25.

I once saw a guy come to class with flip flops, khaki shorts and a button up...right after a blizzard...in ohio. Dudes mouth, hands, and feet were blue andthen he had the audacity to shiver. That made me just a little upset.

40s is shorts weather here in minnesota! i wouldnt want to see your eskimo gear if you came here
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Um.. I live in Michigan and there is probably 5-6 inches of snow on the ground, and ice underneath the snow. It was 28 degrees outside today as well, and snow was still falling from the sky.

I wore a hoody, jeans, and my XIX's. Does that make you mad?
5-6 inches!!!!!!! Where are you??? I live at woodward and 11mile and we have zero snow....
laugh.gif
Michigan is the strangest state....

and ryair max 1 being cold does not give you a cold......people get sick this time of year because they dont go out as much and when they do they congregate indoors...more contact equals more chances at germs being passed......
Grand Rapids.

I think you're about two-three housr away from me? And the funny thing is.. 4-6 more inches is hitting us tonight.
I just peeped that on the news.....the only other thing covered besides the auto bailout.....I went to Western, so i know all about westside ofthe state snow...I lost my white civic in a snow bank once
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...had me outside talking to myself like "i know i parked aroundhere...."

roll.gif

I live in Nebraska where Winter is over 50% of the year.
When I go to Cali during winter and it's 40 degrees as a LOW and 50 to 60+ as a high... I wear shorts all day, and everyone is like %!*?
40 degrees is HOT for us eskimo heads
laugh.gif
. It's about 15 degrees withwind chill and pretty soon be below 0, so if ever it gets to 30s.. that's already warm
pimp.gif
So you better be informed i will wear summer clothes in cali during the winter... which is what will happen in a couple weeks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But... it's a different story when some girl walks to school with a long skirt during this snow season

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

roll.gif

I live in Nebraska where Winter is over 50% of the year.
When I go to Cali during winter and it's 40 degrees as a LOW and 50 to 60+ as a high... I wear shorts all day, and everyone is like %!*?
40 degrees is HOT for us eskimo heads
laugh.gif
. It's about 15 degrees with wind chill and pretty soon be below 0, so if ever it gets to 30s.. that's already warm
pimp.gif
So you better be informed i will wear summer clothes in cali during the winter... which is what will happen in a couple weeks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But... it's a different story when some girl walks to school with a long skirt during this snow season

Yup, for me 40 is warm, anything below that but still above 0 is chilly, then it starts getting cold. I can't even imagine what it would be like to havetemps 40+ all year long

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by Yoda

nYcHipHopHippo wrote:

I grew up in Long Island so seeing kids wear cargo shorts in the middle of january is common.

There was one idiot who would dress like that, but then wear his warm clothes toward the end of school
laugh.gif

Guilty on both counts. Not the warm clothes towards summer though.
Nah youre just a lame
tired.gif

put some damn clothes on...and use less hair gel
laugh.gif

What month was this taken?
a89152e45886f375129d3b20cdb4d039af834d5.jpg

This hump lookin' all bundled up with the strap on his forces. And I didn't know pinwheel hats keep you that much warmer in the dead of winter
laugh.gif

The hair-gel look has been dead for 2 years already, Robbie. I don't know if news gets down there in VA. Shoulda called into the radio and told you.

I was wrong for the pic, but you deserved it.

im from southern calif. and even i don't think 40 degrees is all that cold.
and why take 20 minutes to layer up for a quick run to the market?

I don't get pissed I find it funny.. High school girls going to the mall in shorts and flip flops?
eyes.gif
Whatever floats your boat

I'd get really annoyed in high school though.. Went to hs in Portland, OR.. and anyone knows the winters are pretty cold but lots of rain.. like 80% of myschool (all girls) would wear flip flops to school then complain that their feet were cold
laugh.gif

Its like 12degrees here (like 2° with the windchill) most people are quite efficient with there winter threads...no BSing around you might die...lol...

When I had a car though I wore shorts all year around...only to the gym though...

Back
Top Bottom