Ever have a cute chick come up to you and tell you...

Why yes I do, meeting a beautiful young woman who shares my views is the beginning of it. Whats your name?

Seal it up.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

roll.gif

lol When a group of my friends and I went a bar a few weeks back, a female friend of mine waved over a bouncer from the bar and told him to come over. Thebouncer got madd gassed, thinking she wanted to bag him. Needless to say, the bouncer got pistt and went from
pimp.gif
devil.gif
to
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
eyes.gif
when he found out that she only waved him over so he could take a group picture of us lol.

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Cute Greenpeace chicks walking up to you on campus FTL. I can't @#!# stand Greenpeace.

chick wanted me to donate some money and was like, "you probably spend more than that on a date"
i said, "dont go on dates, unless you want to join me"
laugh.gif

then awkward pause...
ohwell.gif
"ok, i'll be going..."

Originally Posted by R31J23

happen just now. cute girl, light skin, slim, nice lips turns around walks my direction ends up saying hi then hits me with the, do you know jesus has a plan for you? i did the smh , sigh slap my head all at once. Ive never felt so much disappointment in my life. i just hit her with the uhh i dont believe in that stuff and kept it moving.
embarassed.gif
grin.gif

yep happened to me on the train ....... ended up being one of the best convos I've ever had with a stranger ....... even ended meeting her WHOLE fam on thetrain, another time when we ran into each other
Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

It was a test. You failed.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

You do realized you could have ran game on her by starting a conversation on religion. Son she basically set up the conversation for you, all you had to do was play along
laugh.gif
It's like some of you guys need instructional manuals or something.

Not sure why you would post a MISS on NT.
I mean strippers kiss your neck, ear and rub your %#@% just to get extra money. What's a little flirting to get Jesus more disciples? But yeah I see what you're saying, chewing the fat for a little wouldn't have hurt.
Qft.

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

lol...Jehovahs witnesses sent this lauren london looking chick to my house once...had me ready to convert
smh.gif
Word. Once a JH came to my house with her daughter on a Saturday morning. I thought it was a chic I had talked to earlier so I just opened the door and didnt have a shirt on....Her mother was like
mad.gif
but her daughter was like
devil.gif
meanwhile I was like
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by R31J23

stupid teen church cults.
smh.gif

btw i despise religion so i wasnt even gonna entertain the conversation.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

You clearly didn't deserve her & had no chance anyway

Back
Top Bottom