Ever have that moment when you realize, "me and her aren't going to work out?"

-
- Was feeling up on this girl in my car outside of iHop one night in the summer. She didn't have draws on under her dress, but still wouldn't let me hit :stoneface: Anyways she was on top of me and I was playing w/her and motorboating ******* somehow she ended biting my ear so damn hard it literally swole up the next day :smh:
My man was motorboating outside of the IHOP haahahahh
no dambs :smokin

Maybe you're going after the wrong girls. I fell in love with my fiancé because of her personality not her looks. I thought she was mmmm (licks lips) but then again I thought her personality was mmmm too.

Stop getting with girls before you get to know them a little bit. Date the girl, then get with her!

EDIT:

It's so true. I've felt so disgusted with some women. It's like all of a sudden I'm noticing all these nasty things about them, just every little thing. The prettiest chicks become grotesque.

Omfg. This though. So true. I find myself doing that with my girl and I can't find anything wrong. All these other girls I've been with before are like wtf. The longer I stare the uglier she got.

Last edited:
I can't stand when beer snobs knock "entry level" beer and beer drinkers. It's a decent beer, just school them on better, don't douche it up. That and Ommegang Witte or Leffe Blond are my go to light flavor beers for when I'm eating though.

I know, I know, I'm sorry. I've turned into somewhat of an intolerant snob after working part-time at this liquor store for so long. We get to try everything, ya know?

When she went to sleep without taking a shower..

I was raised by a germophobic mom, and some of that kind of rubbed on me.

but cmon son we been out all day and you just wash ur face and jump into bed like everythings gucci?

nah.

but cmon son we been out all day and you just wash ur face and jump into bed like everythings gucci?

nah.

Understood but that's not a deal breaker for me.
My mom and dad came from poor countries and managed to take 2 showers a day. So why cant you?
Yup I can understand that completely. I myself shower twice a day. It feels good.

the one time i remember most vividly was when i dated this girl who loveeedddd to leave hickeys on my neck, i repeatedly told her i didnt like it, on july 4th she got drunk and bit the back of my neck so hard and sucked on it, i literally took her *** home and ignored her for months, i was so embarrased to walk around with that on my neck.
Women always bruising you up huh man.....
laugh.gif

Shes too young and immature. I know shes smart but she doesnt have her ish together so....

This other girl is pretty, like a solid 8/10 but thats the thing. Dudes constantly go after her and I was one of them. She was messing with me when she was with someone. This was a while ago but I just can't go in a relationship knowing that she is capable of doing that without batting a eye.

When she left my house at 10pm and didn't txt me till 4am. Telling me the reason she hadn't texted me earlier was because her ex had gone to her crib to catch up. You know that's some BS!

Understood but that's not a deal breaker for me.
My mom and dad came from poor countries and managed to take 2 showers a day. So why cant you?
Yup I can understand that completely. I myself shower twice a day. It feels good.
 This was the first time i encountered this behavior in a female.

It caught me off guard cause the kitchen was clean, and her bathroom was like an 8/10.

She always smelled good, and the yams 
pimp.gif

but after 6 hours in 95 degree humid weather, this was unacceptable. 
mean.gif

sick.gif

Last edited:
 This was the first time i encountered this behavior in a female.

It caught me off guard cause the kitchen was clean, and her bathroom was like an 8/10.

She always smelled good, and the yams 
pimp.gif

but after 6 hours in 95 degree humid weather, this was unacceptable. 
mean.gif

sick.gif
this chick i hung out with smelled like sweat whenever she wore a dress
sick.gif

I was cruising threw campus on my way back to the crib around 7pm, just finished a test that morning so I was feeling good and under the influence (buzzing) bumping Crack by 2 Chainz w/ the windows cracked. I let this black shawty cross the street in front of me @ a stop sign...she had nice long hair X a short skirt on with what looked to be a fatty and a nice rack. Black girls aren't even my type but I proceed to pull over, put the hazards on, get her # and ride out.

We plan to chill the next night, so I pick up a vodka bottle that next afternoon.
I pick her up and idk what happened over 24 hours but this was NOT the same girl I pulled the night before....
Her hair was extra short and tied up in a knot, ZERO Mass...I did a quadruple take, when I initially picked her up...walking in my crib... all that, and nothing was there. :smh:

Since I'm not even feeling her @ this point, I just throw on step brothers and proceed to get extremely throwed off. With that said, I start to think well maybe I can just add her to the team and she can be my Jamal Crawford off the bench when it's dry season.
Long story short, we both got drunk and I hit that night... but the deal breaker outside of the fact she went from a 9/10 to a 6/10 in less than 24 hours, was that she is a major squirter, she put Flower Tucci to shame bruh. I couldn't even hit for longer than 4-5min intervals w/o her raining all over my pelvic area :smh: My bedroom sheets were toast after I finished. Had to sleep on my memory foam and sh** that night. Never hit her back after, got a text a few weeks later, "Guess since u fu**ed da first nite dats all u wanted...delete my #...Not dat u give a dam ne wayz."

Last edited:
Must be nice having a girl :frown:

Chin up there sport. It'll get better.

I probably would have left after the first two things..

This. I :lol: when I read farm equipment. How you gon' talk about Jesus, then ask dude to spend the night? Some chicks man, I swear :smh:. I mean you can do both, but not the same day. What part of the game is that? The best part is when OP said he threw on his dunks and zipped up the hoodie :nthat:

I was cruising threw campus on my way back to the crib around 7pm, just finished a test that morning so I was feeling good and under the influence (buzzing) bumping Crack by 2 Chainz w/ the windows cracked. I let this black shawty cross the street in front of me @ a stop sign...she had nice long hair X a short skirt on with what looked to be a fatty and a nice rack. Black girls aren't even my type but I proceed to pull over, put the hazards on, get her # and ride out.

We plan to chill the next night, so I pick up a vodka bottle that next afternoon.
I pick her up and idk what happened over 24 hours but this was NOT the same girl I pulled the night before....
Her hair was extra short and tied up in a knot, ZERO Mass...I did a quadruple take, when I initially picked her up...walking in my crib... all that, and nothing was there. :smh:

Since I'm not even feeling her @ this point, I just throw on step brothers and proceed to get extremely throwed off. With that said, I start to think well maybe I can just add her to the team and she can be my Jamal Crawford off the bench when it's dry season.
Long story short, we both got drunk and I hit that night... but the deal breaker outside of the fact she went from a 9/10 to a 6/10 in less than 24 hours, was that she is a major squirter, she put Flower Tucci to shame bruh. I couldn't even hit for longer than 4-5min intervals w/o her raining all over my pelvic area :smh: My bedroom sheets were toast after I finished. Had to sleep on my memory foam and sh** that night. Never hit her back after, got a text a few weeks later, "Guess since u fu**ed da first nite dats all u wanted...delete my #...Not dat u give a dam ne wayz."
It'd be funny if the chick you met that night sent another chick posing as her :lol:

Reply back to her txt with "When it comes down to it, I'm choosing sleeping on dry sheets over you."

Last edited:
Watch Seinfeld, and watch how Jerry conducts his dating life. Dude had it figured out. Millions of women in the world. Elaine is gonna hold you down no matter what.
On the real. Dude seriously did not love these birds for nothing
laugh.gif

Elaine: "How long have you been dating this one?"

Jerry: "Ehhh, I don't know....since the last one."
"You ever watch Seinfeld?"

"I hate that show.  I watch Friends."

GOODBYE.
Time to go.....

nah.

When I'm solo dolo I don't even shower at night honestly. But with someone else around? yeah you gotta do it. That all day ain't meant to be shared.

So wait, DallasSneakerhead08, you don't mess with her because she rained on your pelvic area and messed up your sheets?
View media item 195171View media item 99784
And you got the bait and switch too :smh:
You didn't read the part where she wasn't as good looking the first time he saw her and she had no mass? I can understand why he just hit it and quit it.

It's like you aint as good looking as I thought you were that night, you got no mass, and now I gotta deal with you soaking my sheets in your juices? CURVE. Basic broads don't get that kind of pass. I can deal with a dime doing that but average? Nah.

He could've stayed in contact though and hit her up only to smash in the shower.

Last edited:
So wait, DallasSneakerhead08, you don't mess with her because she rained on your pelvic area and messed up your sheets?
View media item 195171View media item 99784
And you got the bait and switch too :smh:

:lol:

Bruh, I had to have initially caught her on her best day w/ her best outfit on.
From a looks standpoint, the complete 180 that transpired from the first to the second time I meet her was a huge turnoff. So since she looked and acted like a JO, I had no choice but to treat her like one.

Back
Top Bottom