ever meet black folk that are racist against other black folk?

anton_Lavey.jpg

nerd.gif

j/p...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my friend hates black females& refuses to date them. he wont even listen to "black music" i want to strangle him

my friend hates black females& refuses to date them. he wont even listen to "black music" i want to strangle him

I was in a whip with my hatian friend and his pops, dude goes on a rant about how if he was a cab driver he would never pick up black people either
laugh.gif
roll.gif

This dude also was balling his eyes when Obama got elected though so ehh...A lot of caribbean and African's look down upon African-American's cause they they think they are lazy and ungrateful for all the opportunities they have, it's really just that they are ignorant about the plight of African-Americans though.  But Caribbean's be hating on each other, Jamaicans vs. Trini's etc. They might hate but really for the most part they still identify as a singular people despite the occasional prejudices.

I was in a whip with my hatian friend and his pops, dude goes on a rant about how if he was a cab driver he would never pick up black people either
laugh.gif
roll.gif

This dude also was balling his eyes when Obama got elected though so ehh...A lot of caribbean and African's look down upon African-American's cause they they think they are lazy and ungrateful for all the opportunities they have, it's really just that they are ignorant about the plight of African-Americans though.  But Caribbean's be hating on each other, Jamaicans vs. Trini's etc. They might hate but really for the most part they still identify as a singular people despite the occasional prejudices.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

It's pretty well known that blacks from other countries look down on American blacks.

This.

Basically, like many other none African American groups immigrant "black" people look down on African Americans. Mostly the older generation.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

It's pretty well known that blacks from other countries look down on American blacks.

This.

Basically, like many other none African American groups immigrant "black" people look down on African Americans. Mostly the older generation.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom