ever played against someone who went pro ? vol. war stories .....

I played against Brandon Knight a few times in highschool throughout AAU and hs ball. The first time I played against him in 8th grade AAU (he was a year younger than us, just playing up) I swatted his +$* but he always beat us lol.

Played against a couple stacked hs teams like Monteverde n Pace that have have several guys playing college ball now.

Chris Taft who played in Pitt and then got picked up by the Jazz. Dude didn't last in the NBA because he was lazy. He was such a waste of talent. He was one of those 6'0 that grew up as a guard and then exploded to 6'10. I played against him once in a tournament here in NYC and at camp. At camp dude just chilled with the doctors faking injuries all week.

Still good friends with Walter Dix. Hardest working man in the biz. Terrible basketball player, though. 
laugh.gif

I played with Gary Forbes a chess game. He is nicest man ever. It is true he almost go to the Lakers 3 years ago? Because I remember Kobe Bryant told him he want to play with him Gary Forbes very much

Somehow played Marbury in his Hs days. greatest talent I ever seen.

Had to guard Andre Barrett twice in HS. Back to back and-1's. Coach pulled me quick after that. lol. my size but still a man among boys

one of my dudes had to gaurd brandon jennings in HS, said he was the fastest man he ever played
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dropped 60 points on him thru 3 quaters
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Somehow played Marbury in his Hs days. greatest talent I ever seen.

Had to guard Andre Barrett twice in HS. Back to back and-1's. Coach pulled me quick after that. lol. my size but still a man among boys

Dre was one of my favorite HS players to watch while growing up. I loved his game ever since I saw him at the Charlie Webber back in 99 at UMD.

Ed Davis
Brandon Jennings
BJ Mullens
Demar Derozan
Kyle Rudolph (Basketball)

Definitely some more I can't think off the top of my head. Some football dudes as well that are slipping my mind.

Played ball with/against alotta cats...tooooo many toname
Most recently....spent summer before I left for school working out with Al Thornton...he dominated summer pickup games...remember for 3 straight pick ups...he scored every point....

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Lebron James

Spoiler [+]
srs
Spoiler [+]
I'm from Cali though
Spoiler [+]
When he played for the Oakland Soldiers?? I remember watching him when I was younger
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom