Ever seen a celebrity before , and not approach them?

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

Originally Posted by sloanboy

nah not at all the only person that i would probably approach is jordan

Easier said then done.

I saw Jordan while playing in VA at a Nike tourney..his son was playing for a squad outta Illinois and they playing the older version of my team. I sat 15 feet from him, but couldn't gather the courage to speak.
Couldn't agree more. I was in 7th grade and I was a few feet from him at a celebrity golf tourney and couldn't even move
laugh.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

Saw Johnny Knoxville near Washington Square Park last week. Just acknowledged him with a head nod and kept it moving.

Originally Posted by Choppa Suit

Keri Hilson the other night at love, i could lick her leg thats how close I was.
I would've grabbed her booty by accident and then blamed it on the alcohol.

I saw Rudy Gay at security mall with 2 of his goons... My homeboy said he said "hey arent u rudy gay?" and dude was like yea and gave him dap ;P
I just looked, checked out his kix and kept it moving

Years ago I saw Ja Rule- like back in the "Holla Holla" days- and didn't say anything. My brother and I were with our parents and we bothweren't sure it was him til he walked by... plus, they didn't like us listening to rap anyway. Dude was/is maaaad short.

I used to see Malice from the Clipse all the time at the grocery store where I worked, but I would just give him the head nod. One time I saw him driving hisPorsche and I honked and he nodded and threw up the \\//
pimp.gif

Also, Chad Hugo came in one time with his wife and child and bought like hella groceries... but it was mad busy so I didn't want to say anything. Then,when he went out to load them in the car (It was a Benz E55 AMG) I went out there and yelled "CHAD HUGO!" and gave a serious head nod... still notsure why I did that.

My friends and I have seen the band Story Of The Year countless times and we never said anything. IDK why either. It's like we were scared but thatwasn't the first time we met bands.
smh.gif

Out in toronto I saw Chris Bosh, but it's regular thing I guess, dude looks sloppy

I see a celebrity at least once a week. Today I saw Swizz Beats (he was wearing Yeezy's Nudie jeans, a Gucci Monogram shirt, and this red thriller lookinjacket with mad zippers mighta been LV)

Last week, Akon, Osi Umenyiora, and Trey Songz

Kristen Kreuk. Blah, was never a fan. She was just at a local restaurant (sometime during the 1st or 2nd season of Smallville).

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I see a celebrity at least once a week. Today I saw Swizz Beats (he was wearing Yeezy's
eyes.gif
)

where do you live?

i saw darius heyward-bey....didn't know if it was him...so didn't say anything...

I work at the Garden (Boston), so I see basketball players all the time. For example Derrick Rose was sitting around for a while after a playoff game talkingwith someone.
I basically brushed shoulders with KG in a hallway after a game he sat out because of injury recently. He looked so heated I felt that if I would even havesaid something
Along the lines of "Hey, get well soon KG" things wouldn't have ended so nicely... lol but Ray Allen is always around after games talking to fans(he's the MAN). I noticed other teams players usually hang around awhile before getting on the team bus

Originally Posted by Kaws

I see a celebrity at least once a week. Today I saw Swizz Beats (he was wearing Yeezy's
eyes.gif
)

where do you live?
ATL
The only person that had me like
eek.gif
was Raekwon. I was listening to OB4CL when he walked right past me, I was like
eek.gif
yo thats Rae!! So I followed him onsome stalker %+%%, down to the concourse train and I got on it, and rode like 4 stops standing right next to him. Made people on the train looking aroundnonchalantly and I'm looking at them like yo...Do you know who this is?!?!
laugh.gif
I wanted to say, Yo, have you heard this guy's album? He's prettygood. Then let him listen to himself. That would've been
pimp.gif

Natalie Portman walked by me in Brooklyn, she was with a big body gaurd so I didn't say anything.

Also saw Ron Artest in NYC during the Puerto Rican Day Parade last year, but he was with his family so I didn't want to interrupt

I also saw Carly Parker this weekend in NYC, she was lookin ohhh so fine. I was with a lady friend so I couldn't ask for a pic or anything.

Ive gone up to people.. ONLY IF THEY SEEM LIKE THEY're IN A GOOD MOOD.. If they look pissed off then I'll leave them alone.. I went up to Ms. LONDON..She so fine in person.
344152413.jpg

Saw Cuba Gooding Jr. on sunset talking to some guy, sad no one really recognized him but me. Also saw Uma Thurman next to me at a stop light in Beverly Hillsone time.

I saw Gary Payton at Treasures Strip Club in Vegas a few weeks back, but I went up to him and said what's up, cool guy

Originally Posted by Kaws

eyes.gif
)

where do you live?
ATL
The only person that had me like
eek.gif
was Raekwon. I was listening to OB4CL when he walked right past me, I was like
eek.gif
yo thats Rae!! So I followed him on some stalker %+%%, down to the concourse train and I got on it, and rode like 4 stops standing right next to him. Made people on the train looking around nonchalantly and I'm looking at them like yo...Do you know who this is?!?!
laugh.gif
I wanted to say, Yo, have you heard this guy's album? He's pretty good. Then let him listen to himself. That would've been
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
That's dope should of asked for an autograph man,would of broken the ice

Saw Marbury at a mall in Phoenix. i had an Iverson shirt on and he looked at me and gave me one of these
smh.gif

I also saw Newman from Seinfeld at Target.

Bill Wennington at Old Country Buffet FTW! And I saw MJ attend one of Jeff's bball games at my HS, but his body guards weren't having anyhandshakes/autographs...

Only person I even noticed was a celeb was Iron Mike in Scottsdale. That face tat is something else.

tired.gif
I seen Lupe Fiasco (my fav rapper) at DQM and didn't even sayanything smh......for the rest of the day I kept beating myself up over it lol

his girl was bad btw

I remember I saw Charles Barkley right after his little incident.
Son was DEFINITELY NOT 6'3
smh.gif
and dude looked super pissed off

Yukmouth, Bavgate, Lil Flip, Shaq, Terrel Owens, Ron Artest, couple heads from Wildn' Out, and the list goes on.

Back
Top Bottom