Ever think of what you could buy if you sold your Jordan collection?!

anyone else ever wonder what they could buy if they sold off their collection?! Could never follow through with it but i do.

new laptop, some good software and maybe couple of college courses

All the time, my jordan collection isn't too big. But my collection in general is. I don't need all these shoes, and the way the so called "sneaker game" is going. I'm considering an early retirement. Gotta sit down and decide what I really really want.

Sneakers are a very expensive hobby, but I like to look at them as an investment. Not too may things are able to be purchased and guarenteed to be worth more down the road. If I ever sell my collection it will def be towards a down payment on a home. Yes I have a big collection, been at it since I was 15. Im 31 now......

i feel you on that, i rarely wear some.. ok MOST of these shoes. but when i try to choose what to keep it becomes all of them, its crazy

I rather not. Its depressing when you think about how much you put into a hobby. I just remember how much I like what I have

It's hard to let go of your hobby especially if you love basketball and especially when Nike keep coming out with heat

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

My collection aint worth anything.
I wear ALL my shoes on rotation so they their only worth is to me.

I love this comment.
Remember, a shoe is only worth what other people think it is.

Yupp. Usually everytime I'm waiting in line for a release I always ask myself.. "man, why the hell am I doing this??" Then I get the shoe and I remember.. "oh yeah, that's why!". Lol

But if I sold off my entire shoe collection I could easy pay for the rest of my juco classes, pay my car off(07 g6), and probably then some. Espically when I'm down on my luck(strapped for cash) the idea of selling of my kicks always pops into my head. I could never get up enough nerve to do it though. Its like disowning your own children. Id be heartbroken to not see a stack of shoe boxes in my room.
roll.gif

Don't have that big of a collection.. I only buy shoes that I REALLY like... and I've only been doing this for 7 years.. cooled off when I was in college... picking it back up now that I graduated
laugh.gif
should probably focus on my career tho..

Lol oh man, good topic. I think about this a lot considering I have a lot of stuff still DS that I recently purchased over the last few years... I could have had a nice down payment on that Cadillac CTS I always wanted but I'm in no rush for extra responsibilities right now... Im only 21... I did sell a few shoes though to have Money to move to L.A.

I think about it daily and have a list of things I am going to buy! Just need to get to the 300 posts...but taking my time

No i don't think of stuff like that. I'm happy with my collection and the money I spent to get it.

This CLS 500 I've had my eye on for the past year but I continue to buy more shoes
30t6p3b.gif
. I'm happy with the shoes I have though

Been thinking a lot about that lately.  I buy all my shoes to wear, but I've had so many that some are still DS that never even made it outta the box.  I could make some nice change from that but im not sure if I can bring myself to it yet.

My wife was just asking me this.  Cant think about it that way just keep buying the ones you want.  My son is gonna rock all of mine in about 15 years if they dont fall apart.  

Back
Top Bottom