Ever think of what you could buy if you sold your Jordan collection?!

I will be selling my collection should bring in 4-6 grand I hope. Lawyer fee's & college sucks.

Sold mine, had enough for used 2001 s-class with 100k on the clock, didn't look like a great deal so I paid my monthly mortgage with it

The bulk of my pairs are in California storage on base. I have been out for 6yrs but I still pay for the storage. I have not seen them since last summer. Ill get upset with jb and every once and a while and sell/trade off pairs. Last time I did it, i bought a lot of designer clothing.

Probably a down payment for a nice luxury car...

One of my friend sold half of his collection and was able to get a down payment for a Lexus and had extra cash to buy coilovers and a set of rims.

i cant even begin to think how many thousands ive spent on shoes since, 1996.
maybe i couldve got a car (i dont drive) or a small house

down payment on a house on a new house sure does sound good.... and i think about gettin rid of these damn shoes all the time..... it just aint happening....it is said i had a convo with my gf bout this the other day..... and i told her if i needed money i would sell one of my cars before the shoes.... i can get another car fast and cheap cant say that about many shoes i have

This has crossed my mind a lot in recent months, especially with the way the game is now. Seeing reseller prices & the extremely high demand, I know my collection (Been collecting since '01) would bring me a hefty down payment for a newer car plus some more money in my savings account. I gradually sell my clothes, that I've worn once or twice then forgot all about (I shop a lot) & been making a killing off that alone. I'll probably do it eventually.

i love this post.....

i can say i have been in the game since day 1 1985

ive had "every" og jordan in almost every hot colorway and i wish i had all those shoes back , i would have a gold mine.

now i have been collecting on/off since the 90's and my shoe count at its peak was about 173 deadstock about 23 used , all jordans

i have since downgraded quantity for quality . i had alot of your average general release's and i sold or traded some of them so i could get
highly limited's and high demand older retro's. i have to say i love the change . it feels good looking at my shoes lined up and they are almost all bad @%@ heat....

now one more thing i would like to say..................

i know i can could a very nice car or a nice house payment with my collection easy. depending on the market
i can get between $23,000-$33,000

what i would love to see is all these collections everyone is saying they have. with all the people saying

they can get cars like porsche's , cadillac's and mercedes.

it would be nice to see what people really have because i am with the guy who said you shoes are not worth what you think they are.
i have been into shoes for a very longtime and i have been buy/selling shoes for abit now and there has been plenty of times when i didnt get what i thought i was going to get for pairs of shoes.

yes you can say what you think a shoe is worth , lets say jordan xx3 titanium's . when they dropped people were paying over $2000 for them and then the price droppoed to $1400 to $1800 , then $1200 - $1500 , now you can get a pair for around $800 to $1100. so most people will definitly lose $$$ on them if they copped when they dropped. the only people who will be guaranteed a profit is the very very few who was able to cop from the store at retail.

now if you are able to cop most of your shoes at discount $$$ then yes you have a good chance of getting all your $$$ back + more and
if you are lucky enough to cop limited's or high demand shoes all of the time at retail then thats great and yes you will get your $$$ back plus a profit but most of us cant do that and end up paying resell or ebay $$$....... then its a crapshoot and depending on the shoes depends on if you will get your $$$ back + profit or if you will end up losing $$$.................................................................................peace23

last year, i tallied what i spent (i keep all receipts) and realized i couldve gotten a new place at 700 a month fully furnished it, and paid for the first year and deposit. . . . . so ive been tryin to get a place now but i keep getting denied
off topic but has anyone gotten an apartment without credit and a co-signer?

Originally Posted by BayArea23

Probably a down payment for a nice luxury car...

One of my friend sold half of his collection and was able to get a down payment for a Lexus and had extra cash to buy coilovers and a set of rims.

Shoe game and whip game on point! Hell yeah! Them coilovers are big bucks man. I bought my Tien SS-P's for my 7th Gen Accord for a G. If I didn't love my shoes so much I'd sell a few to get me a nice set of 19's (Works, BBS, Volks, etc.) But I wouldn't sell my shoes. Since I rock good shoes I figured my car will as well but I'll save up for bigger rims as I got some pretty nice 18's for now. J's are more affordable at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom