Everybody and they mama got on Js

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

OP must be new to the jordan scene, thats always been the case rookie.

As far as I'm concerned, yes, especially anything Nike (AF1, Air Max, etc.)

OP IS LATE.
NIKE HAS ALWAYS MADE MONEY.
THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN IN THE RED.
NEVER, EVER IN THE RED SAYS ALOT.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

OP IS LATE.
NIKE HAS ALWAYS MADE MONEY.
THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN IN THE RED.
NEVER, EVER IN THE RED SAYS ALOT.
Read "Swoosh" It's a book, not a website.

People other than HBs wear Jordans?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JsOverAnything

Nothing wrong with that. As long as they aren't wearing Jumpman's or rocking them with Adidas.

with that addidas comment u either never been to dc or live there and seen WAY 2 much of it lls either way that was funny to me

Originally Posted by Chavii06

Originally Posted by westhellthug

It is crazy how you see people that was never into jordans all of a sudden trying to get every release
hell yea  
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
some dude came in to my job on friday asking if we had space jams.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

OP must be new to the jordan scene, thats always been the case rookie.
Been in the game since I bought the Infrared VI in 1991.
why you gotta worry what the next person has on there feet ? 

Not worried homie. Just noticed a spike in the amount of females & children in MY AREA wearing Js.
I would have expected an entrepreneur like yourself to notice my comments about how well Nike/JB are doing in sales so far this year.

This is an even dumber topic than I thought it would be.

Sorry my topic doesn't live up to your high standards good sir.

Just something I noticed in my community. Hope I didn't offend you.

My 97year old grandma died last week.
we burried her in her OG Jordan 1's

This is a RUBBISH thread.

My condolences to your family in the loss of your grandmother.

Hopefully she has a triple double in heaven while wearing those OG 1s.

How is this thread rubbish, when I'm just saying what was predicted in the AJ11 release thread.

It was mentioned countless times that the hype around the AJ11 release would create a very intense buzz for Js in 2012.

I happened to notice it while at my sons B-ball game, and mentioned it on one of my favorite websites to other cats that like Js.

Most of yall cats have made the same comment at one point or another.

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by westhellthug

It is crazy how people never seen Jordan play, all of a sudden trying to get every release.

*fixed*

this dont even matter......

By that logic nobody should be rocking converse unless youve seen chuck taylor play. Smh @ people thinking you have to prove yourself worthy of liking a shoe. And i watched mj but i dont have a problem with it

I bet that there's the samen percent of blacks and whites that wear J's out of their communities. I'm white and i love jordans, i cant get enough of em, also i know plenty of black people that arent obsessed with Jordans

I think that the number of people wearing Jordans is definitely up. However, this could be attributed to many factors such as Jordan Brand putting out a new shoe every other day and the success of the resale market. If you can buy a shoe for $175 and make almost triple that from reselling it's a smart move. Those are just a couple of reasons that come to my head. With Jordan Brand producing so much outside of the flagship model there is bound to be someone who loves a particular shoe, even though it may not resonate with older folks who have been wearing them since the 80's.
I don't see a problem with it though. I'm an old school Air Jordan wearer from the 80's and it's cool to see how a shoe has changed the dynamic of marketing and the way that shoes are worn.

The amount of people wearing jordans has definately increased. I'm 31 years old and my first pair of jordans were the 5's in 1990 when I was in fifth grade and there were literally only 4 other kids in my entire school that had Jordan's that year. I wore Jordan's throughout the 90's and they started to get more popular here in El Paso Texas once the 11's came out, but even then, it was just high school basketball players that had them. Now I pick up my nephew from school somedays and EVERYONE including TEACHERS are wearing J's.

Mainly the high school kids down here are who you see with Js on.
Now I'm seeing the elementary kids, pre-school, toddlers, & their parents wearing them.
Dallas/Ft. Worth hasn't been a big Jordan wearing area.
There's no Mom&Pop stores like other cities.
And in a metroplex where there's a population of over 5million, we only have 5 or 6 malls that get every major release.

Last time i checked jordan was black. Correct? So why wouldnt blacks have jays on more? Race shouldnt even be brought up in this if thats the case the last three or four releases a old white man in his 50s who is a business owner has been trying to cop every jordan possible for profit. Like i honestly think this is a dumb thread an everybody love jordans in some way just cause you dont see them on a white man foot doesnt mean he dont have everything from 1- 2012 in his stash lol

Originally Posted by all19mjs

Last time i checked jordan was black. Correct? So why wouldnt blacks have jays on more? Race shouldnt even be brought up in this if thats the case the last three or four releases a old white man in his 50s who is a business owner has been trying to cop every jordan possible for profit. Like i honestly think this is a dumb thread an everybody love jordans in some way just cause you dont see them on a white man foot doesnt mean he dont have everything from 1- 2012 in his stash lol

This.
Of course; respect.

Originally Posted by all19mjs

so blacks buy them and wear them but whites buy them and dont? i see the logic 
indifferent.gif

i saw what had to be a borderline elderly white male in concords in the mall the other day. smh.
not saying that there aren't any fans or whatever but word life?

Originally Posted by debs 168

i saw what had to be a borderline elderly white male in concords in the mall the other day. smh.
not saying that there aren't any fans or whatever but word life?

there is a friend of mine who is caucasian and in his mid 60's and he rocks nothing but J's......says the shoes are real comfortable to him

Back
Top Bottom