Everybody Hates Chris was a funny show.

the thing about syndicated shows is that its way more easier to catch up on and appreciate.

when it wasnt syndicated one new episode would come on every week which is harder to keep up with

Love this show
pimp.gif
, still 
smh.gif
at Chris for not getting with Tasha.

Tisha Campbell Martin as Peaches
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It didn't really get cancelled, there was just nothing else they could've done after he dropped out of HS...

def appreciated  
PaigeHurd_1.jpg

tasha was
pimp.gif

but the funniest one imo was when rochelle was selling food stamps and dude came up to her and said "i'll take a nickel bag"... she was like what?

he said "you aint sellin weed?" 

had me 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

anybody remember when terry crews was in wcw part of that battledome faction/invasion?
laugh.gif

ohhhhhh %*@

now that you said that, terry crews is t money from battledome

never put 2 and 2 together
28u1ctx.jpg

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Originally Posted by NECKBREAKER

Mr. Omar is so funny. Always saying "tragic" when he wit a fine widow.

Widower
Widower=Man
Widow=Woman

He had it right...

Anyways, this show is great. It got canceled tho? "Tragic..."
smh.gif

It was canceled. After getting the Friday Night death slot, the producers decided to have the show end rather than it not get a proper ending like Married With Children and Bernie Mac Show just to name a few. It easily could have continued for one more season following him dropping out but this was a perfect way for it to go out.
but the funniest one imo was when rochelle was selling food stamps and dude came up to her and said "i'll take a nickel bag"... she was like what?

he said "you aint sellin weed?"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

still 
smh.gif
at Chris for not getting with Tasha.

Tisha Campbell Martin as Peaches
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Chris didn't have a shot with her after he got in high school. Tisha Campbell aged horribly.

When they caught her at the movies with her black boy friend. lol�
laugh.gif
Remember she enrolled in the Big Brother program and was at the bar with a "big brother"

i caught on late too.

when they bought a guard dog and named him Blackey

Drew : "how are we gonna call him Blackey and he's brown?"
Julius : " you black and you brown"

laugh.gif

loved this show but I never understood how he went to an all white school went we grew up in a black neighborhood

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

I'm mad that I didn't start watching it until it got cancelled. 
werd but it comes on like three different channels now, very appreciated

i didnt watch seinfeld either til i got syndicated....its funny that this is more popular now then when it was on the air.

Back
Top Bottom