laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by Mike Francesa

Everyone wanted be a "sneakerhead" in 07-08

The south is always late on EVERYTHING
laugh.gif

really?

people still think like that?

Where have you been? You must be late in that blogging/twitter/the net has everybody on the same page pretty much....I can get anything in FL anybody else does

ever come to think maybe southern dudes aren't followers like everybody else
grin.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Say what you want, but the internet would never replace the feeling or knowledge of actually being in a specific region.
Lateness is still a plenty.

doesn't understand why people are so angry he made this post. However you want to say it. Its true. There are more "hypebeasts" "sneakerheads" out there then there was 5 years ago.

OP i understand where you're coming from and agree with you. I was in line for the spacejams in december and heard a dude say "I got them spacejams in black and red". I hear things like that and get a little angry inside but there is nothing you can do.

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by HuieDaGreat

Everyone wants to be "sneakerheads" now 

Wait why does this topic say  Posted: 03/05/10 3:16 PM, for a second I thought I went back in time 6 years
roll.gif
since you are in 2016, do we survive 2012?  and will the cowboys win the SB this year?

7b23557947cf7f2a67cfbb84ffa72f01f0bfc99.gif

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

you a couple of years too late with this son this is old news...wait nvm you're from the south so it probably did just start happenin there
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man I like it. I see some fresh SB's on campus almost every day, once you stop hating, you just appreciate the kicks for what they're made for: looking good

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I was in line for the spacejams in december and heard a dude say "I got them spacejams in black and red". I hear things like that and get a little angry inside but there is nothing you can do.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Is that what a "sneakerhead" looks like?

He just looks like every other clown I see wearing their beanie like a wizard's hat with denim tights on.

laugh.gif
thats some funny $#!T

Originally Posted by Diego

I was in line for the spacejams in december and heard a dude say "I got them spacejams in black and red". I hear things like that and get a little angry inside but there is nothing you can do.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

sorry some of us still have to show up early in the am to get our shoes even if they are on lock.  Get there at 850 store opens at 9 walk in and purchase.  Sorry

23652_109248475754190_100000071137866_249515_7884570_n.jpg

his caption. 

off white lexus..

ole g puff say you got it locked and we found out its the key stuck,
used to f.ckin with that cheap stuff,
i show you rosee bottles of that cleeko-khalifa(successor)

the hell is cleeko?

Originally Posted by Diego

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Get there at 850 store opens at 9 walk in and purchase. 

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

Everyone wants to be "sneakerheads" now 

Wait why does this topic say  Posted: 03/05/10 3:16 PM, for a second I thought I went back in time 6 years
roll.gif
since you are in 2016, do we survive 2012?  and will the cowboys win the SB this year?

7b23557947cf7f2a67cfbb84ffa72f01f0bfc99.gif

CLAP FOR HIM, Grade A execution. Well played sir, well played indeed.

I don't get it....anyway

The funniest thing about this thread is OP has lil wayne as an avy...perhaps the king of the hypebeast movement these days

I hate people who do that on FB though. Why take a pic of the Jordans you just picked up like no one else has them.

i was "sneakerhead" before anyone beside NT type ppl wanted to be it....

when being that became the in thing, i just naturally fell back and just got regular shoes, plus my priorites changed *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom