EVO 4G Vol. This phone is a beast!!

hd video recording, mobile hotspot, and 4.3 screen sealed the deal for me. and why the Sprint hate? i love Sprint. i guess it depends on where you live.

I love Sprint.
smile.gif

Will probably cop the Hero, though, I'm impatient as a mug.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

I've been with sprint for almost 9 years now and I've never had a problem. Plus their new plans are great. I can't wait to get this phone on the 69.99 every data plan, plus roadside assistance, TEP, Tax. My bill is $63. No company can beat that.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

damn the phone is nice and all but no Windows?

so get the HD2
I had been playing with that idea since January, but most of NT suggested I wait for more heat like this EVO. Would there be any way possible to download that software you think?

this phone can act as an hot spot AND it has HD capabilities. im sorry, but nothing it touching this phone right now.

and sprint has never done me wrong.

Has there ever been a phone other than this one with a front facing camera?

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Originally Posted by Diego

None in the United States.

Anyway I could get a link to some type of source that would say that?
Some girl on fb is really pissing me off right now.

Give me a few to find it.

Go to 3:40

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

and when does this drop?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!!?!?!?!!!?
word,
as soon as this drops I need to get my scam on
laugh.gif

edit:
does sprint allow tethering?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

and when does this drop?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!!?!?!?!!!?
word,
as soon as this drops I need to get my scam on
laugh.gif

edit:
does sprint allow tethering?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Sprint allows tethering, but not sure if they're any aftermarket apps which would allow one to do it for free.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Sprint is a lot better than it used to be. I always have service, never drop calls, they actually started making customer service a priority, and they have the best and cheapest plans. What more do you guys want? Dan Hesse ftw.

I'm not even on Sprint anymore, and I completely agree. I don't know too many people on their network who are unhappy with their service. In my experience with them, I rarely had any dropped calls and SERO is unmatched. The only thing about Sprint is that their phone selection is probably the worst of all major carriers but maybe this phone will be the beginning of them changing all that.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Sprint is a lot better than it used to be. I always have service, never drop calls, they actually started making customer service a priority, and they have the best and cheapest plans. What more do you guys want? Dan Hesse ftw.

I'm not even on Sprint anymore, and I completely agree. I don't know too many people on their network who are unhappy with their service. In my experience with them, I rarely had any dropped calls and SERO is unmatched. The only thing about Sprint is that their phone selection is probably the worst of all major carriers but maybe this phone will be the beginning of them changing all that.
sprint is the truth... never really had complaints about the phone selection... we always had some top tier #!%%... and verizon was worse in that dept. imo

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

��
�

http://www.youtube.com/v/M59rt8RSkD...=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fshttp://www.youtube.com/v/M59rt8RSkD...=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs http://www.youtube.com/v/M59rt8RSkD...=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fshttp://www.youtube.com/v/M59rt8RSkD...=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs

What is the broad saying? The Nokia N95 has one but besides that I can't think of any. I don't believe the N95 was released on a major network, you could just buy it unlocked working. But link her fb homie
pimp.gif

Edit- I actually don't know if it worked or not since it wasn't exactly supported.

Yo good lookin my dude.

That broad was just actin like she knew everything cause she works for ATT. Talkin about check my facts before I start saying +*++.
Bout to post her facebook on this +*++.

Back
Top Bottom