EVO 4G Vol. This phone is a beast!!

Man, I might have to say %%*+ this Blackberry
laugh.gif

Well looks like i'm finally forced to leave t-mobile and chuck my G1
laugh.gif
Probably gonna have to save up about $1,000 for the phone with a 2-year contract being 18 with no credit FML. This joint looks really worth it though. *starts saving now*

I wouldn't mind getting this because I will be upgrading this summer but this phone will be like a $500 after a rebate. I rather keep my netbook than spend that much.

Originally Posted by juggy4805

I wouldn't mind getting this because I will be upgrading this summer but this phone will be like a $500 after a rebate. I rather keep Buy  my A netbook than spend that much.

This!

I wouldn't mind getting this because I will be upgrading this summer but this phone will be like a $500 after a rebate. I rather keep my netbook than spend that much.
come to t-mobile....get an HD2

Why would they do that? They are trying to compete with apple and other smart phones. This thing will be under $300, and I am thinking $200. Also, if you dont want to do a rebate just buy the phone from best buy instead of directly from sprint. You get the after rebate price out the door.

See, the carrier is the only thing crippling this phone. If it was on a GSM network, it'd be more attractive. Phone is serious, I'm a lil confused why they didn't put the front face camera on the US version of the Leo like they did the EU version for video calls but whatever. HTC doin it big......And there is an Official HTC thread on this board

awaits the iphone 4G

the only reasons these phones are even pertinent are because they're compared to the iphone, a 1 year old barely updated iphone at that.

95% of phone posts on NT use the term "iphone killer"

im glad that the iphone really raised the bar for other phone companies, but it's silly how phones are no longer judge based on their quality and capabilities, but based on the market fad.

Originally Posted by kien

awaits the iphone 4G

the only reasons these phones are even pertinent are because they're compared to the iphone, a 1 year old barely updated iphone at that.

95% of phone posts on NT use the term "iphone killer"

im glad that the iphone really raised the bar for other phone companies, but it's silly how phones are no longer judge based on their quality and capabilities, but based on the market fad.
It's been this way chief, where u been at?

And even when the iPhone is updated, what are they gon add this time, flash to the camera, better camera, some form of flash. U have to realize that yes the iPhone has a ton of useless apps, but as far as the phone goes, every years it's the same thing just somethin new added. They don't change the way it looks or nothin

As someone stated before. Hardware wise this crushes the iPhone and in my opinion software also.

I'm also not trying to convince iPhone people to get this phone. The phone does everything they need it to do. So to each his own.

Crispy Cream wrote:

The phone looks good and has nice specs.
Kinda sucks its for Sprint though.... Nice, none
the less.

Why does it suck its on sprint? Please explain that to me?

why do people act like its less of a phone cuz its on sprint?

ive been waiting on this phone since before the hero came out i just hope its june or july and not september now that would piss me off
smh.gif
smh.gif

I LOVE my palm pre, but this is the first phone that makes me wanna get rid of it. It's getting released at the same time as my Sprint Premier Upgrade is available so im in on this.

Back
Top Bottom