EWD Drones "THEY LAUGHED AT ME, SAID I WAS HAVING DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR, MADE MEMES. BUT..."

He already said he wouldn't be sharing the details of his company. Judging the tone of your post, I would be surprised if you persaude him otherwise.

While you might be honestly curious and eager to know (ha,) there are NTers who try to stockpile info on others in attempts to "expose" them. Someone might even go as far as posting pics of your grandma to prove their point :lol:

Well now we know who his legal team is :roll eyes

:smh:

Last edited:
He already said he wouldn't be sharing the details of his company. Judging the tone of your post, I would be surprised if you persaude him otherwise.

While you might be honestly curious and eager to know (ha,) there are NTers who try to stockpile info on others in attempts to "expose" them. Someone might even go as far as posting pics of your grandma to prove their point :lol:

Well now we know who his legal team is :roll eyes

:smh:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
O really?

Whats the company's PIIN? what's their CAGE?

They are already registered correct, what items have they got on contract? Post or PM me the NIIN.

Who is the ICP RIC? How long did they get for FAT? Being that this would be a COTS item being newly introduced, who supervised, TARDEC? Did they need a J & A to award?

I have my work comp with me, so Ill wait for your response.

edit: just for fun, what milestone is your item at? What PM is utilizing/managing this technology?

[COLOR=#red]Homie you forgot LRIP in your acronym soup :lol: No awards yet, for now I'm looking at the SBIR/STTR opportunities. Once you get your CAGE Code the support companies email you with their services to help procure contracts. I may look into using them, but first I'm going to hit up homie who posted in here earlier. Government contracts and funding is just one stream of revenue for the company.[/COLOR]

Congrats EWD, keep grinding ! NT is never the place to share accomplishments, but it's always great motivation for some.

I appreciate it.

I'm all for seeing others flourish and come up so good stuff my man :pimp:

But outside of sticking it to everyone who clowned in the last thread, I'm not sure what the point of this thread was since you really haven't shared any of your actual work here.

[COLOR=#RED]My consultation fees average $10k alone [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#RED]My company has 10 million shares of common stock and 5 million shares of preferred stock.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#RED]My profit margin hovers around 70% since it has extremely low overhead.
[/COLOR]

It does seem like your connecting with other NTers though and putting them on, so :pimp: to that.

@EWD

I never hated on you, you get it.

Too bad others don't get it.

[COLOR=#red]You my dude Al, never disliked you, you're just a competitor just as I am, so things can look heated from the outside looking in, when it's really all good homie.[/COLOR]

Good ish my dude, glad to see it's workin out for you, and thanks for being a good sport in the OG thread :lol:. We haven't update the programming thread in a min so I hope everything on that end is workin out as well.

[COLOR=#red]Dathbgboy what's good yo? Thanks homie, you know I'm the type that's like let's all get it. It's so much more fun when you have the homies getting it just as you are.[/COLOR]

Every field of human endeavor :pimp:

Glad things are going well. Can't wait to invest. If you need to consult with someone on the IT/programming side, lemme know.

[COLOR=#red]No doubt, you know I respect your IT acumen my dude. There may be some opportunities for you to get on without disrupting what you already have going on. I'll keep you posted. [/COLOR]

Congrats bro, hope it all works for you

[COLOR=#red]AZ, thanks homie, another one of my NT brethren that I respect very much.[/COLOR]

EWD out there thriving :nthat:

Coming into the NT IT thread and hiring all of us? :lol:

:nerd:  

[COLOR=#red]:rofl: Imagine, it would be an NT Summit erryday.[/COLOR]

Congrats EWD, keep grinding ! NT is never the place to share accomplishments, but it's always great motivation for some.
I appreciate it.

[COLOR=#red]What's good Beezy! How are things working out with you. PM me if necessary my dude.[/COLOR]

I'm all for seeing others flourish and come up so good stuff my man :pimp:

But outside of sticking it to everyone who clowned in the last thread, I'm not sure what the point of this thread was since you really haven't shared any of your actual work here.

It does seem like your connecting with other NTers though and putting them on, so :pimp: to that.

[COLOR=#red]Bro, NT is like real fam to me. NT has been here through so many phases of my life. I doubt I'll ever really leave. That's why I think Meth would rather not have to perma ban me if at all possible. I love meeting up in person with fellow NT'ers and when we do it's always gravy, no arguing, nobody acting like a douche. So yeah I'd put people on in here if the situation lined up. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]What's good Beezy! How are things working out with you. PM me if necessary my dude.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]Bro, NT is like real fam to me. NT has been here through so many phases of my life. I doubt I'll ever really leave. That's why I think Meth would rather not have to perma ban me if at all possible. I love meeting up in person with fellow NT'ers and when we do it's always gravy, no arguing, nobody acting like a douche. So yeah I'd put people on in here if the situation lined up. [/COLOR]

Then good stuff my dude :nthat:

I'm always for seeing someone come up, so the best of luck to you. It certainly sounds like you have a plan, know what you're doing and where you're going, so flourish :pimp:

O really?

?

[COLOR=#red]Homie you forgot LRIP in your acronym soup :lol: No awards yet, for now I'm looking at the SBIR/STTR opportunities. Once you get your CAGE Code the support companies email you with their services to help procure contracts. I may look into using them, but first I'm going to hit up homie who posted in here earlier. Government contracts and funding is just one stream of revenue for the company.[/COLOR]
If you go back to my post, i stated i wish you the best an basically said nvm.
The company has a cage or does your company.
Mentioning LRIP was a joke right? Cause if not, you are getting way ahead of yourself wouldnt you say?

Last edited:
Mentioning LRIP was a joke right? Cause if not, you are getting way ahead of yourself wouldnt you say?

[COLOR=#red]Of course LRIP was a joke. I figured you'd pick that up right away. I'm actually certified as a Level 2 (Intermediate) Large Systems Acquisition person. I took four courses at Defense Acquisition University when I worked for a defense contractor in Huntsville. Though I'll admit to forgetting a sizaeable amount of what we learned. [/COLOR]

congrats bro.
I was thrown off by the company name/site not being mentioned. I guess i get why he's cautious about it.

[COLOR=#red]Of course LRIP was a joke. I figured you'd pick that up right away. I'm actually certified as a Level 2 (Intermediate) Large Systems Acquisition person. I took four courses at Defense Acquisition University when I worked for a defense contractor in Huntsville. Though I'll admit to forgetting a sizaeable amount of what we learned. [/COLOR]

ok...

Congrats Nupe!  You made your vision a reality, and was even a good sport through all the jokes 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Salute!  Let me know when those stocks are available I'll definitely invest in your company 
smokin.gif

Now that I know what you're going to do, I'm going to quit med school and then proceed to take all your clients.

My uncle owns a drone factory in Shenzhen.

You've been warned.

Last edited:
Now that I know what you're going to do, I'm going to quit med school and then proceed to take all your clients.

You've been warned.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son is about to cop a fleet of drones for 5 bucks.

You've been warned.

"Waffles on Drones"

I'm about to patent that idea and screw both you and Opee

Back
Top Bottom