Eww fat people; 120 vs 250 pound women scan

It seems like most fat people just don't have the will to exercise and lose weight. My homegirl is about 5'3 and weighs about 260 and when I would invite her to the gym that's right by her house she wouldn't want to go and would come up with all kinds of excuses and she has a membership there too but just doesn't go. But when I invite her to go eat somewhere she says yes right away.

I think I used to be almost as fat as that chick on the left

I think I used to be with that fat chick on the left.... 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by daemacho

Fat obese people are disgusting. I laugh every time i see someone with no neck and double chins.
laugh.gif

It is a choice, these people know eating more than the body can burn will make you fat. Instead they wanna blame it on depression or some other thing that justifies them stuffing their face with food to make them feel better. 
smh.gif

Are you serious? 
indifferent.gif

First - depression is not a joking matter.  Depression does not only affect the person suffering from it but also some of the people (close) to this person.  I know a few people who suffered from depression, from my military friends and the wives/kids they left behind.  I met this lady who recently lost her husband in Afghanistan and suffered from depression which led to an eating disorder. 
smh.gif

Second - There are other diseases out there that causes other people to overeat and a disorder that prevents people from burning fat/calories. 

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Originally Posted by CreekShow

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Being skinny doesn't mean you're "healthy"

healthier than a fat person tho
Not necessarily true.

Ok, 99% of the time skinny people are healthier.
The 120 pound girl is skinny & she just LOOKS healthier than the fat girl. Now i know there might be other things like blood pressure etc. but come on lets be serious.

Sometimes being that fat has nothing to do with the amount of food you eat, but what type of foods you eat and how sedentary your lifestyle is. 

Everyday I'm grateful for being able to lead the life I live.  I don't think I can ever get that fat unless some kinda disaster strikes in my life.  *knocks on wood*

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by TacC4

I don't know that junk food is addicting, its just the cheapest sourceof calories. If you consider the fact that the human species had tofight for food for millions of years (word to my girl Sarah Palin) thenit would make sense that we would all be drawn to foods with a highcaloric value. I guess you could say that's an addiction, but that'slike saying we're addicted to oxygen.
Fast food is extremely addicting. It has the things the body craves in unproportionately large amounts. Your body is designed to make sugar and fats taste good and fast food OD's on these. That is why it is addictive. By cheapest source of calories idk if you meant economical or nutritionally?

By cheapest source of calories, I meant most calories per dollar. Its been proven many a time; I don't have links or names but I remember a professor from Harvard talking about it. You can get your 2000 calories (not properly distributed amongst proteins, fats and carbs, mind you) for less than $8 from McDonald's. See how far that $8 stretches @Whole Foods, or even Safeway. Once you include ALL of the ingredients and supplies necessary to prepare 2000 calories worth of food, you're spending more to eat healthy foods. Its not a lot more, but there's a difference. And you're definitely not going to be able to get a properly balanced diet for the same price that Burger King offers. The speed w/which you get your food does play a part, b/c your body is telling you to eat, but I get the same type of urge when I'm making a turkey sandwich. I'm arguing against the notion that fast food, specifically, is addicting but I'm doing so because I'm arguing that fats and sugars are addicting. When you talk about fast food, you're not talking about cheesecake, brownies, potato chips, ice cream, donuts or anything that Paula Dean makes. But those foods are equally addicting and equally destructive to your body. So its not fair to single out fast food and say that its addicting b/c that ignores the fact that all of these other foods that aren't fast food are equally addicting. You guys swear like you've never heard of someone having a "sweet tooth."
Being a human is about survival. Calories help one to survive. Fats and sugars are a quick/cheap source of calories. So, if you want to argue that we're addicted to fats and sugars, its probably a valid argument. But so is my argument that we're equally addicted to oxygen.

I doubt that many people are addicted specifically to fast food. I doubt that Tiger Woods was ever addicted to sex. And I doubt that most people taking Adderall have ADD/ADHD. People need to step up and take some responsibility for their own actions but everyone is so politically correct that we're forced to create new disorders every day. It is what it is, if you guys think fast food is addicting then its true to you and I'm not going to try to convince you otherwise b/c I don't think we fundamentally disagree; just a technical discrepancy. 

Back
Top Bottom