Ex-gf....

Originally Posted by scshift

How can you base your life and all your happiness and emotions on another person? Are you living your life for yourself or for your ex-girlfriend? You can't seriously want to think about even harming yourself because of someone else. Other people are unreliable. They aren't robots... they'll fail you, they'll betray you, they'll throw salt on your wounds when you're down. You're the one who has to look out for yourself and set a foundation for yourself.

I hate to break it to you, but she wasn't perfect. At all. She didn't accept you for who you were, and it isn't your fault, it's hers. Whenever people get hurt by someone, they always assume they did something wrong. Nah man, she didn't break up with you because of you, she broke up with you because of her. She didn't want to be with you like that and you shouldn't feel negativity because of the actions of someone else.

Stop kicking yourself. The girls who don't give you a chance cause you're short, do you REALLY want to be with someone who would judge you based on your height? I'm not good with females either. I'm short, like you. I don't have a lot of money. Hell, I don't even have a car. Doesn't matter. I have the tools to be the right person and exactly who I want to be in my life... and other people can't take that from me. The good people will love you always, no matter who you are or how you're doing. And the others, the ones who care about what you look like, what you drive, does it really matter if they don't like you?

Be the king in your own life. Build your happiness off of your own achievements and feelings. Even if someone was worth pouring your heart into and hurting yourself for, it surely isn't the girl who left you.
happy.gif

Dont listen to any other post but this one.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Wow, homie....get those suicidal thoughts out of your $!@+#*% head!!!...from what you said, it seems like you feel in love with her but shes not in love with you...with that said, give yourself time and more time....you will be fine, noone dies from a breakup bro and you need to start loving yourself more and appreciating life, saying you want to off yourself is ridiculous, life is so beautiful...you really think you won't come across another female that will fall in live with you??..,that you won't have children, achieve goals, grow old with someone??...what good will takin your life do???...nothing at all other than hurting those who do love you and appreciate you...why would you do that to them, why do that to yourself?...appreciate what you have and forget what you don't have ( her) best of luck OP...stop trying to get over her...just learn to love yourself again and the thought of her will fade away.
This.

Pull yourself together bro. Time is your enemy and your friend right now, but the more time passes, the better it'll be. I just had a horrible break up last month, but I can honestly say I'm feeling good man. You just gotta accept that its over and believe there's plenty more women out there. Can't get caught up on one, it wasn't meant to be so stop trying to force it.

I never said it to be "foul" or "generate lulz".

I said it because its a very real possibility. So what if it comes across harsh. Its a cold world.

Homie is lovestruck by a girl who is kicking it with a new guy already....and you're talking a

How can you base your life and all your happiness and emotions on another person? Are you living your life for yourself or for your ex-girlfriend? You can't seriously want to think about even harming yourself because of someone else. Other people are unreliable. They aren't robots... they'll fail you, they'll betray you, they'll throw salt on your wounds when you're down. You're the one who has to look out for yourself and set a foundation for yourself.

I hate to break it to you, but she wasn't perfect. At all. She didn't accept you for who you were, and it isn't your fault, it's hers. Whenever people get hurt by someone, they always assume they did something wrong. Nah man, she didn't break up with you because of you, she broke up with you because of her. She didn't want to be with you like that and you shouldn't feel negativity because of the actions of someone else.

Stop kicking yourself. The girls who don't give you a chance cause you're short, do you REALLY want to be with someone who would judge you based on your height? I'm not good with females either. I'm short, like you. I don't have a lot of money. Hell, I don't even have a car. Doesn't matter. I have the tools to be the right person and exactly who I want to be in my life... and other people can't take that from me. The good people will love you always, no matter who you are or how you're doing. And the others, the ones who care about what you look like, what you drive, does it really matter if they don't like you?

Be the king in your own life. Build your happiness off of your own achievements and feelings. Even if someone was worth pouring your heart into and hurting yourself for, it surely isn't the girl who left you.

this. %*#* shallow females bro. im short too but the way i see it, it filters out the shallow +$@%%*+ that only want u for shallow **%*. In the end we will have girls who like us based on who we are and isn't that what matters?

O.P. I'm going to have a real heart to heart with you as a man to a man. I read your post and honestly I was disgusted at first. I understand being heart broke and all that but when a person loses a male/female and they say "I can't go on in life" I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Sir you cannot be older than 20 and you are ready to quit in life over your first little heartbreak? I'm not going to feed you the truth about loving yourself etc because its easier said then done and frankly you issues are deeper than this girl. The reality is she was a artificial womb for you. You are a very sad and alone person in general and you need to get your mind right. You depended so heavily on this girl you are questioning life and hurting while she is not even thinking about you getting pounded out by this new dude, going to see movies with him and holding hands just as happy as can be. You're sulking over someone that feels your so fragile that telling you she has moved on would be so unhealthy for you she is sparing you. Nobody sad be an alpha male DUDE BE A MALE! You sound so coochie when I opened your page glitter started coming off the screen. Butterflies and estrogen started leaking from my receiver. You straight up sound so %**@+ its repulsive. I'm telling you this out of love. Dig yourself out of the mud for christ sakes and go cure cancer or something. *@!@%! come and go dude, maybe you find that "one" maybe you don't but you are top priority princess.

Originally Posted by TSX24

this. %*#* shallow females bro. im short too but the way i see it, it filters out the shallow +$@%%*+ that only want u for shallow **%*. In the end we will have girls who like us based on who we are and isn't that what matters?

Thats the good thing about "flaws", it filters out a lot of useless ppl

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Your girl probably met dude while ya'll were together. She's getting her back pounded out by him and you're talking about she's your best friend?

You need to get out the house more bro. Breakups suck but there are other girls out there.

Yo realtalk, there is something wrong with you; you honestly need to go see a counselor about your female rooted issues.
In the few years that I've been here, I've never once seen you say anything nice about a female. It's like you had your heart broken by a chick in the distant past and ever since then, you've waged some sort of mean spirited campaign against the female gender.

Y you so negative, bruh?

YOU WILL FIND SOMEONE BETTER.

Just embrace the pain, it'll take time to heal.
Once you're back to focusing on yourself and staying busy, you'll find someone without even looking.....

I know it sucks, but time is the only thing that helps.

Get over her b. She just another broad. How do u feel knowing you care about her but she don't care about u? She been rappin to dude for a while, possibly before yall broke up by the sounds of it. U wanna feel better, get urself together, show her that life proceeds w/o her. She won't like that one bit. That'll give u the confidence u need.

I know the feel bro, so do alot of other NT brothers who been in love. Everyone goes through it man, just give it time. Time heals everything. I'm 5'5 too you gotta look past those girls that you think judge you for your height, $+#! those girls dude, they aren't worth ANYONES time. Why would you even want to be with a girl that judges a guy by their height? Stupid waste of a female. There are plenty of beautiful women out there who don't discriminate on height. Start doing things that you used to do before you got into that relationship, its that time to find YOU again, its very obvious that you've lost sight of that.. the minute you stop worrying about girls and do YOU is the moment you realize how much you've hurt yourself more than the ex that broke up with you. Happiness comes from within and appreciating what you DO have, not trying to get back what you've lost. I hope you read this and everyones advice because like I said, EVERYONE goes through IT. Congratulations you've experienced life, look at it like a learning lesson and not a death sentence. peace.

Your girl probably met dude while ya'll were together. She's getting her back pounded out by him and you're talking about she's your best friend?

You need to get out the house more bro. Breakups suck but there are other girls out there.
Damb

She's getting her back pounded out by him and you're talking about she's your best friend?

roll.gif
I'm %+!+@$% crying over here.

Lol @ Lukewarm Skywalker...who are you anyway? Clocking me on an online sneaker forum? I don't have nice things to say about females? You monitoring my posts now? How can you follow someones post habits for years?

Homie is talking about offing himself over his ex and I'm the one with issues? Gimme a break

OP, you need to go to the gym. You'll improve your self esteem and feel better. She aint the last or only girl in the world. I wouldn't even talk to her because your mind is gonna still be fixated on her and she's never going to see you the same way. Don't even drink or smoke because its going to enable you.

Don't flatter yourself--no one is "clocking" you...
eyes.gif

Certain e-personas have very distinct personalities, real of made-up, and anyone whose been here for some time should be privy to this fact.

I could be wrong, but like I stated earlier, you've always struck me as a negative, and at times condescending, dude whenever the topic of females came up. Those are the only threads I've ever seen you in.

Homie is talking about offing himself over his ex and I'm the one with issues? Gimme a breakHomie is talking about offing himself over his ex and I'm the one with issues? Gimme a break

Clearly, you're aware of OPs fragile mental state, and yet, the first thing you felt compelled to tell him was that his ex was likely getting her back blown out by another dude...

Good job chief.

There are about 4 billion females on this earth and you're goin to let ONE mess you up?!

I got out of a 7 year relationship(!!!) and I was devastated. But after the initial sting, I can honestly say I became a stronger, more independent person because of it. AND I am 10000% sure you'll come out of this the same way.

OP, trust me dude. We all hate breakups. But this is a great time to focus on yourself. Get your life together, get fit, finish out school, and just keep busy. And before you know it, she'll fade from your thoughts. This is YOU time right now. Make the best of it before the next girl comes along so when she does, you won't stay with her for wrong reasons (insecurities).

Back
Top Bottom