winning back to back during HS
pimp.gif

frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at not playing that much anymore at college

Originally Posted by dipped in butter

I miss HS basketball. Wish i could do it over with the basketball IQ i have now
pimp.gif
this. played varsity junior year than quit the team my senior year due to coaching changes and the fact that our team constantly fought in practice. now that i look back at it, i kinda regret it, seeing how 3 of our players went D1 that year. the amount i improved after that is
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
still probably the best days of my life
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dipped in butter

I miss HS basketball. Wish i could do it over with the basketball IQ i have now
pimp.gif
this. played varsity junior year than quit the team my senior year due to coaching changes and the fact that our team constantly fought in practice. now that i look back at it, i kinda regret it, seeing how 3 of our players went D1 that year. the amount i improved after that is
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
still probably the best days of my life
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I got kicked off my basketball team senior year. I regret doing the things i did to get me kicked off everyday. Lucky for me I was already getting recognition and got the opportunity to play again in college.

I got kicked off my basketball team senior year. I regret doing the things i did to get me kicked off everyday. Lucky for me I was already getting recognition and got the opportunity to play again in college.

I miss high school football and track...But what I miss most of all is College football. That was the time of my life. I mean I am 3 years removed from college football and still miss my teammates and the fun we had. I dont miss practices though. I mean I play competitive flag football but its not the same...

I miss high school football and track...But what I miss most of all is College football. That was the time of my life. I mean I am 3 years removed from college football and still miss my teammates and the fun we had. I dont miss practices though. I mean I play competitive flag football but its not the same...

Quit track after junior year but I dominated, long, triple n high jump

quit bbabll after 10th grade (coach was a ruh-tard)

didnt give my all n football b/c yhey neverrr wanted to throw me the damn ball... ended up havin over a 150 n 2 tds n the state semis... got sum offers but my heart wasnt in it

now id KILL to be back on the hardwood or football field
30t6p3b.gif

Quit track after junior year but I dominated, long, triple n high jump

quit bbabll after 10th grade (coach was a ruh-tard)

didnt give my all n football b/c yhey neverrr wanted to throw me the damn ball... ended up havin over a 150 n 2 tds n the state semis... got sum offers but my heart wasnt in it

now id KILL to be back on the hardwood or football field
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by raptors29

I never got the chance to play in HS 
frown.gif

Too bad, cause I'm going to play in college
pimp.gif

All the coaches who cut me and everyone who said I sucked, get at me

Good luck, but that's rare. What sport?
Basketball fam
Same thing happened to me. Never played HS BBall but got a chance & partial scholarship to play in college.. best yr of my life (transfered out after a yr)
Belmont Abbey 05-06...*sigh*

Originally Posted by raptors29

I never got the chance to play in HS 
frown.gif

Too bad, cause I'm going to play in college
pimp.gif

All the coaches who cut me and everyone who said I sucked, get at me

Good luck, but that's rare. What sport?
Basketball fam
Same thing happened to me. Never played HS BBall but got a chance & partial scholarship to play in college.. best yr of my life (transfered out after a yr)
Belmont Abbey 05-06...*sigh*

Good Ol' Times.. Running Drills Everyday.. Shootin' Hoops All Day..

Biggest Regret is I didn't pursue it, quit when I was in college and contented playing in the streets, bum ankle didn't help too..

Good Ol' Times.. Running Drills Everyday.. Shootin' Hoops All Day..

Biggest Regret is I didn't pursue it, quit when I was in college and contented playing in the streets, bum ankle didn't help too..

I don't miss fundraising at all 
I dont miss conditioning (no im not out of shape)

But I do miss killing out there moving from the city to the suburbs was the best thing for me, Mixing street, and athleticism with a strong effective fundamental game took me to the next level.

Smh at me not playing AAU after 10th grade I could have gone places even if it were D2. Our city does not get too many if any basketball scouts It's a big time football town. My high school has a few players in the league or on their way to the league.

I don't miss fundraising at all 
I dont miss conditioning (no im not out of shape)

But I do miss killing out there moving from the city to the suburbs was the best thing for me, Mixing street, and athleticism with a strong effective fundamental game took me to the next level.

Smh at me not playing AAU after 10th grade I could have gone places even if it were D2. Our city does not get too many if any basketball scouts It's a big time football town. My high school has a few players in the league or on their way to the league.

Captain of my high school team, it was fun then but I would never want to do it again...My younger brother plays college ball right now and he hates it.

Captain of my high school team, it was fun then but I would never want to do it again...My younger brother plays college ball right now and he hates it.

Soph year in HS. Playing varsity. Our team consists of three seniors, four juniors, 3 sophs, and two fresh. Looking to be maling it to state next year and the year after that.

AAU ball
pimp.gif

Soph year in HS. Playing varsity. Our team consists of three seniors, four juniors, 3 sophs, and two fresh. Looking to be maling it to state next year and the year after that.

AAU ball
pimp.gif

I never want to relive my high school years.

Went to 4 different high school, relationship turned to long distance relationship that went downhill, bad memories.

I try and block out those 4 years from my memory.

but i did do basketball, cross country and baseball so that was the only thing i liked about high school.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom