Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

Listen I know it's not simple and I never said it was. I said that the accomplice may turn to try and get the money what is wrong with that statement?

I'm also saying for him to be an accomplice he must be slightly intelligent at least and its not impossible that he could convince the police that he saw him.

Now, the other factors, like him having to stand trial and be convicted is an after thought in my responses. I'm not saying he will actually come off with the milli. All I said is he could turn.

Don't forget this monster.

View media item 261710
Clearly he was against Dorner. Proposing to a person he loves is wrong.

Riiight... He made the dumbest post? Not the people in here cheering this guy on to kill more people.

In his manifesto he implicitly said he would kill little children, "I know when your kids go to recess... there will be many casualties."

Is that cool with you Dorner supports too? Innocent 20 somethings who had nothing to do with anything is fair game to murder to some of you guys, what about 10 year old kids? Or is that where the line is drawn?

Simple question... If he carried out his word and killed a little kid, is that also "cartel rules" and just a casualty of making those who fired him suffer?

Doesn't matter if they are adults or toddlers. Two wrongs = right. A person should stoop to the same level as those corrupt and evil around them. It means that they are the better man.

And civilian witnesses Christopher Adrid and Ashlye Perez, who both saw and gave testimony that Officer Evans DID NOT kick Richard Gettler were clearly wrong. In a he said/she said argument, we are to believe Dorner 100% no matter what. We can question the validity of everyone else except Dorner for he is a savior. I mean, he did post his manifesto on Facebook and we all know that whatever is posted on the internet is real.

And civilian witnesses Christopher Adrid and Ashlye Perez, who both saw and gave testimony that Officer Evans DID NOT kick Richard Gettler were clearly wrong. In a he said/she said argument, we are to believe Dorner 100% no matter what. We can question the validity of everyone else except Dorner for he is a savior. I mean, he did post his manifesto on Facebook and we all know that whatever is posted on the internet is real.
"But Gettler and Dorner said that Evans had kicked him in the face"

So we are to believe Gettler 100% when he is suffering from schizophrenia and dementia as well as Dorner without all the facts present? Gettler has a cut on his face.....consistent with civilian testimony that they say Gettler, who was resisting arrest, being tasered and falling into a bush.

Last edited:
Listen I know it's not simple and I never said it was. I said that the accomplice may turn to try and get the money what is wrong with that statement?

I'm also saying for him to be an accomplice he must be slightly intelligent at least and its not impossible that he could convince the police that he saw him.

Now, the other factors, like him having to stand trial and be convicted is an after thought in my responses. I'm not saying he will actually come off with the milli. All I said is he could turn.

Nah I see what you're saying. Who knows what someone would do to manipulate a sketchy situation once they have dollar signs in their eyes? It probably wouldn't work, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone dumb enough to roll with this dude tried to pull a stunt like that.

has anyone EVER collected an award money for turning someone in? i always see these award offers but never heard of anyone collecting it

Nothing is wrong with that statement.  It just isn't that realistic, IMO.  That's all I was getting at.  

Last edited:
What's this I'm hearing about Dorner being the first domestic target of a US drone attack?

What is this country coming to?

damn, I saw the headlines when it happened, I just assumed he got caught and killed the same day, so I never read any articles. I come to this thread only to see he's still at large.

Wow, some of you really think life is a movie...like everything you seen on the screen is real.

I'm glad something is happening that MIGHT expose corruption in the LAPD but killing two innocent people (yes, even though they're family, they're not responsible or the cause of his plight) is kinda hypocritical since one of the reasons for all of this started with Dorner exposing the treatment of someone presumably innocent.

Killing other cops if that's the target of his wrath is one thing but I can't support him targeting the attorney's daughter and her fiance. The newspaper delivery women and other truck driver getting shot isn't Dorner's fault, it essentially proves his point so he gained something by that, thankfully they weren't killed.

Here's a vid of his training :

Last edited:
I cant get down with killing police. Some of these guys are young guys that just started...21,22 year olds that have a young family, maybe a 1-2 year old baby..that MAYBE wanna be a good police officer and has nothing to do with the lunatic's firing. Some of you guys are SICK.

Reports of him being in Northridge

saw a lot of helicopters but it was a false alarm according to news reports

I started to get the feeling this is not whats really going on.

What's this about drones now? WTF?!

what's pathetic about your arguement is that no one even knew/cared who she was until the cops were shot at. (tuesday) don't act you like you knew before

That's false bruh.

This was a huge story in LA before they even knew that he was involved with this.

Back
Top Bottom