Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

That much gunfire and the guy is still alive, was able to get back in a car and flee to another cabin? Naw something ain't right. What if they killed him days ago and just setting this up? Or they found his body cause he offed himself and they want to make it seem like the good guys caught him.

:stoneface:
Come on man. How do you even sound?

he threw smoke grenades when he was retreating into the cabin..

this is all types of messed up, how in the hell are they going to let this dude leave with him having all this ish at his disposal, after they fired him they shouldve gone to his house and gotten rid of all his weapons and whatever else he had, obviously this dude is mentally unstable.

Can't tell if serious or not.

I could easily go grab all these things if I so desired.

he threw smoke grenades when he was retreating into the cabin..

this is all types of messed up, how in the hell are they going to let this dude leave with him having all this ish at his disposal, after they fired him they shouldve gone to his house and gotten rid of all his weapons and whatever else he had, obviously this dude is mentally unstable.

300 million guns floating around in this country. Some people are bound to be unstable. Even hardcore 2nd ammendment rights supporters know this.

I don't see anything we can even do

Just read his manifesto. Smh of its true.

:lol: at him listing queen latifah as one of his 'most beautiful women in the world' list

you can go get a shoulder fired missile or a 50 cal sniper rifle? 

I've said as much as I'm going to on what I can purchase but look at this way.

Why would these ammo shops sell ammo for guns that are unattainable? ( obviously not the missles. That would be black market)

You think the military are buying from these shops?

Last edited:
Has anyone gotten hold of JaRule to make sense of all this?
nerd.gif

you can go get a shoulder fired missile or a 50 cal sniper rifle? 

I've said as much as I'm going to on what I can purchase but look at this way.

Why would these ammo shops sell ammo for guns that are unattainable? ( obviously not the missles. That would be black market)

You think the military are buying from these shops?

View media item 264818
not srs

Back
Top Bottom