Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

cnn showin tha popo's checkin vehicles and all theyre checkin r trunks....watch, he's hidin under one like sideshow bob

Can't tell if serious or not.

I could easily go grab all these things if I so desired.
you can go get a shoulder fired missile or a 50 cal sniper rifle? 

I've said as much as I'm going to on what I can purchase but look at this way.

Why would these ammo shops sell ammo for guns that are unattainable? ( obviously not the missles. That would be black market)

You think the military are buying from these shops?

View media item 264818
not srs

:lol:

Its been confirmed there is no TV radio cable electricity overall at the cabin so why not show live footage?

Prank call vid...

Last edited:
Christopher Dorner is a martyr. 

He's committed some terrible acts but that doesn't change the fact that he's sacrificed everything for the sake of a principle some of us hold dear. The murder of Quan and her husband is undoubtedly sad but ultimately, the evil Dorner has committed pales in comparison to the evil the LAPD and numerous other corrupt law enforcement agencies have committed. 

If things were strictly black and white, I'd side with Christopher Dorner before I EVER side with the despicable organization that is Los Angeles Police Department or other departments like it. 

LAPD wants the media and folks to stop tweeting about Dorner on Twitter
nxkih3.jpg.gif

Yeahhh. Hs really good. Just heard of this tech n9ine guy too I'm impressed. Thought I'd never like rap again it's been so bad for years.
It sounds like you have just been lazy because there is always good material out there. If you rely strictly on the radio; you're clearly doing it wrong. 

MY MAIN CONCERN IS

why the **** doesnt LAPD just do what the **** dorner wants. in his manifesto he CLEARLY STATEs that he would STOP the killings and attacks if they publicly display that he is INNOCENT.

hes not asking money, freedom, or his life or anything. HES ASKING TO JUST EXPOSE THE COPS AND WANTS THE TRUTH OUT.

how hard is that to do? like really? if they just announce it then kill him after.. he wouldnt have killed that couple in irvine or those cops in riverside if they stated that he was innocent.

or is the LAPD THAT worried about their rep where they would let this dude kill innocents to keep their corruptness a secret.

BUT OH whenever the news talks about his MANIFESTO whats the first thing they talk about?

OH DORNER HAS A .50 CAL AND TECHNOLOGY AND KNOWLEDGE TO EXECUTE COPS.

but what about the simple thing that hes asking for? just to display that he is innocent in public...

Didn't the cops shoot innocent people while looking for him? What's the difference? Cops shoot and kill innocent people ALL THE TIME..... Remember SEAN BELL?

Yes they did. Doesn't make them right. Doesn't make Dorner right. They both deserve to be punished. What's with all you fools choosing sides like only one can be wrong? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom