Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

i dont think hell survive this....i can only hope sum1 carries on his torch (non violently of corse)!!!

always wanted to rob a bunch of banks or soemthing with out harming anyone and just drop the money off in random places at random times

and treat the bank clerks so nice

u COULD do that. howevah, ud be goin against the grain incredibly hahd tho. wait.....

I too agree that this seems a little fishy. I honestly thought he was smarter than getting pinned down in a cabin in an area he was already thought to be in.

lol and that's some of y'all's problems right there.  takin the ravings of one letter from a dude and attributing all sorts of intelligence to him when he did everything he could to look dumb as ****.  police constantly right behind him.  takin hostages and them escaping when he got caught up with by police.  staying in the area during a big storm when he coulda got out under cover.  holing up in a cabin after a firefight with other cops.  
laugh.gif

face it guys, your hero wasn't that bright as evidenced the the situations he continually put himself in.

meh. thats IF this guy really existed and IF that letter's real etc etc. believe half of what u hear.

im not sayin real or staged...

whoknows the real deal as opposed to fake media BS. everything's a test imo.

including threads and seeming inconsequential choices

Good. He's dead. Now let us never speak of this coward again. Lock thread. Nothing to see here.

who r u the minister of propganda?

Here's what I don't get. I have zero military or law enforcement experience yet I am fully aware that you don't report your partner or any other cop for that matter if you value your career. Especially over a single kick to a suspect who was clearly resisting arrest. I know my career is over after that.

So how did he not know that 1.) the LAPD is corrupt as hell and he would be placed in such a situation like he was, EARLY. And 2.) that going through the formal complaint process against fellow officers is the end of your career. Dude was like one of these sheltered NTer's that thinks the systems always works the way it should, they way we are all told it works as children.

I wonder how many good cops get this same wake-up call. How many choose their morals over their career?

nope. nothing sheltered about being idealistic. at all.

in MY world, my mind is more powerful than any gun any bone any man any woman any animal any government.

in dorners world, he chose his ideals over the world that tried to swallow them whole....while in the process ending peoples lives.

two sets of ideals. both shaped by experience. no room for shelter or naivete.

What are the odds some other random guy was holed up in that house and engaged in gun fire with the cops? Would be a pretty big coincidence.

Pretty much confirmed for me honestly.

What are the odds some other random guy was holed up in that house and engaged in gun fire with the cops? Would be a pretty big coincidence.

Pretty much confirmed for me honestly.

That's what I've been thinking about too.

The two who where kidnapped haven't spoken publicly yet have they?

Last edited:
No body has been found. If he had a silenced pistol why would he take off the silencer to kill himself with the supposed shot before the building was engulfed in flames?

:lol: @ this "communication" between police and the media. Cops aren't even trying to confirm anything before they go running to the media with some b/s.

So this dude took a purple Nissan and dipped down a side road, managing to evade the cops.  Then presumably minutes later he emerges in a new vehicle?  

Crazy.  Alllllmost sounds unbelievable, but I guess anything is possible.  

Don't know if posted already but...

The dude was 300 yds from where the police's command center was the whole time. Only reason dude got caught up was because 2 cleaning ladies showed up to clean because the people who stay (rent?) the house didn't go up there because the whole situation. Some dude related to one of the cleaning ladies said Dorner didn't really try to harm them, just take the whip and make sure they didn't say anything. Firefight breaks out one SBSD deputy shot in the face, DOA. He was from Yucaipa, city my college is at. Other cop is in surgery, last I heard he was gonna be alright. Smoke grenades went off a few times. Then the cops went up to a side of the house. A little later the TV choppers were said to zoom out and back off 7 miles. When the fire started, one of the KCAL9 reporters said the police shot in tear gas AND poured gasoline into the house. Then they said a lone gunshot was heard. They had the fire department stay back until the house was completely burned down after a about an hour or two. 

That's when I stopped watching. But, like I said when I got off the bus at least 50 cop cars (SWAT, undercover, black & white, sherrif, etc.) I knew something was up. I even think I saw the helicopter that airlifted the wounded officers to Loma Linda. Shhh was crazy, my homie said his mom told him Walmart was crazy (it's right off the 330). A gang of helicopters in the sky and everything.

EDIT:

Almost forgot LAPD was flown into Norton Air Force Base about 20 minutes before the fire started. It's about a 20 min drive to that area from there, when obeying the speed limit, but when I saw the cops they were flying at about 70.

Last edited:
^ Hey Moe. KCAL said cops poured gasoline into the house? I'm sure as hell they can't do that.

Last edited:
^ Hey Moe. KCAL said cops poured gasoline into the house? I'm sure as hell they can't do that.
Yup dude said that. This whole ordeal is crazy I don't know what to believe yet because I don't think anything has been confirmed. But that house was done, it was VERY thick black smoke. It burned for an hour or two.

No way these cops were gonna play by the rules with this guy. You could clearly hear them saying "burn it down" on Kcal footage. Only reason we have the footage we do is cause kcal just happened to be there. Otherwise we never hear/see what we know and we have to believe everything the police told us.

**** was crazy listening to the live feed with all the cussing and gunshots going on.

Last edited:
#CNN reports there was a competition between law enforcement agencies to get #Dorner. Sounds like a mess waiting to happen

and thats how they roll....

In an urban setting they count the number of people they harassed or beat up. Lets not get started on specific groups like the 'gang unit'.

Fish and Game officials beat the FBI, LAPD, Sherrifs Department :lol:

No way these cops were gonna play by the rules with this guy. You could clearly hear them saying "burn it down" on Kcal footage. Only reason we have the footage we do is cause kcal just happened to be there. Otherwise we never hear/see what we know and we have to believe everything the police told us.

**** was crazy listening to the live feed with all the cussing and gunshots going on.
My brother said he heard the gunfight on the radio, and they had to keep apologizing for the language every few minutes.

Back
Top Bottom