Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

Sweet! He's dead. I hope its true.

Makes me feel a little better about the Niners choking last week. Sounds like Fat LL Cool J did a little choking today too.

Maybe he should've made a run for it just like the Niners should have done on 2nd,3rd,and 4th down. Run the Ball!!!!  I'm still mad about that!

Pick and choose what man? What the F are you talking about? Can you read?

Since you're simple, I'll make it easy for you.

This is what you said:

LAPD has killed more innocent people than Dorner would ever possibly be able to kill.

Implying that one is not like the other even though they BOTH have innocent blood on their hands.

See, picking and choosing.

tumblr_ma1s8y9ikn1rxxw55o1_500.png

I think there was an easier way to get his point across rather than killing innocents.  

I knew he would end up dead without his message being fully heard or understood by many. 

The uncensored manifesto had some truth to it.  Everyone knows that there are crooked cops and corruption everywhere.

It is all bad nowadays for the most part.  If you choose to do good you end up f*cked over and at the bottom in most cases.

When it is all said and done I respect him for wanting to display the right message, but can't respect killing innocent people.

If he is truly dead R.I.P; R.I.P to all the casualties in this whole wild story.  

If we truly wanted to stop corruption anywhere is violence the only answer?  Sometimes I think yes.

How are they saying that when the shooting started they didn't know where the bullets were coming from because dorner was using a suppressor that's how the two officers got hit cause they couldn't hear the shooting so they couldn't tell where it was coming from. But supposibly when the fire started in the cabin they "heard" a gunshot, how? If he had a suppressor on his weapons, did he just take it off before he shot himself. They already trying to cover it up when the truth was probably a sniper taking him out not giving him his fair justice.

Good. He's dead. Now let us never speak of this coward again. Lock thread. Nothing to see here.

LAPD was going to be the judge, jury, and executioner...they was shooting innocent people like HOTCAKES. Handcuffs didn't even cross their mind.

So, who gives a **** about the innocent that were killed as long as he was fighting for what he believed in? Is that what you're saying? Cmon man..there is NOTHING respectable or admirable about Chris Dorner. The way he tried to get his point across was all kinds of wrong. I just don't see how you can put this man on any sort of pedestal for how he went about his business over the past 2 weeks or so.

This story had NO steam until he started catching bodies. So, you tell me...if he's killing the innocent, why shouldn't be labeled as anything other than a cold-blooded killer? Oh, that's right...he was fighting for what he believed in so **** the innocent.

You're going to sit there and tell me this man exhausted every possible outlet to get his story across and his last resort was murder? Give me a ******g break. Again...if you or anyone else choose to look at this guy as any sort of hero you need to get your priorities in order. For real. Dorner DESERVES to be buried with his LAPD badge.

yes and no. the way he went about it? how should he have gone about it then? again, he went about it the right way in the beginning and what happened? he was fired, after being fired do you think people would actually believe him? you honestly believe that?

the same can be said about the cops. oh they were doing the right thing, so therefore it is justified. slap on the wrist they get desk work, couple months down the road they are promoted.

yes it was his last resolution. read the story and you will see that's what it came down to. how would you handle it if you tried the right method and you were fired? you're telling you would just sit back and let it slide and try again with the same justice system which seeks the protection of cops first?

yup i need to get my priorities right. so who should i look up to? the cops that protect my city? the cops who beat down bums and shoot innocent people and laugh about it in their stations and squad cars?

most of the people i look up to are dead. and this one adds to the list

Last edited:
In a sense 2 wrongs don't make a right. There's no disputing that.

However hopefully a restructuring of how the lapd and police departments in general are ran is a result of this. It won't bring any of the people that died back but it would mean their deaths weren't in vein.

The people in here condoning or rationalizing this guy's killing of innocent people because the LAPD 'do worse' or 'kill more' remind me of the people who applauded the murdering of doctors who perform abortions.

How are they saying that when the shooting started they didn't know where the bullets were coming from because dorner was using a suppressor that's how the two officers got hit cause they couldn't hear the shooting so they couldn't tell where it was coming from. But supposibly when the fire started in the cabin they "heard" a gunshot, how? If he had a suppressor on his weapons, did he just take it off before he shot himself. They already trying to cover it up when the truth was probably a sniper taking him out not giving him his fair justice.

:lol:

Since you're simple, I'll make it easy for you.

Implying that one is not like the other even though they BOTH have innocent blood on their hands.

See, picking and choosing.

My comment was in response to you saying that people were forgetting that Dorner killed innocent people. It was ironic because many are forgetting how many innocent people police kill. You felt the need to focus on Dorners crimes and ignore the police's. If anyone was picking and choosing it was you. I was contrasting your one-sided comment. Get it?

I don't know how, or even what exactly you thought I was implying. Thats was your assumption.

He got the attention of the country but nothing good will come of his choices

His name probably wont be cleared but now even more tarnish has been added to it

LAPD will continue to operate as they please as they have before

This story will fade away very soon.

He was right about some stuff written in his letter but unfortunately his actions werent the best choice to prove it and the second he killed that couple he became what he was fighting against

He lost before he started. RIP

Back
Top Bottom