Ex-Ny Giants Super Bowl Hero David Tyree: Gay Marriage Will Lead to 'Anarchy'

lol. anarchy. Thats just a stupid comment.

If gay marriage became legal, it would have no effect on him or any other straight person's day to day life.

If gay marriage became legal, it would have no effect on him or any other straight person's day to day life.

Originally Posted by DaBulls23

Which is why I'm all for it. It won't bother me one bit.

Originally Posted by DaBulls23

Which is why I'm all for it. It won't bother me one bit.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

SMH dude is worried about gay people instead of his people....thats why we dont get anywhere
30t6p3b.gif

Gay-marriage won't lead to anarchy Mr. Tyree,  but centuries of colonial oppression might have something to do with that.. 

Go catch some footballs for a million dollars bruh. 

and then this article has the never to compare this to interracial marriage. 
eyes.gif

you knew it was coming when they interviewed the black guy
laugh.gif

To reinforce his point, Tyree says, "You can't teach something that you don't have ... so two men will never be able to show a woman how to be a woman."

He's right about this though.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

SMH dude is worried about gay people instead of his people....thats why we dont get anywhere
30t6p3b.gif

Gay-marriage won't lead to anarchy Mr. Tyree,  but centuries of colonial oppression might have something to do with that.. 

Go catch some footballs for a million dollars bruh. 

and then this article has the never to compare this to interracial marriage. 
eyes.gif

you knew it was coming when they interviewed the black guy
laugh.gif

To reinforce his point, Tyree says, "You can't teach something that you don't have ... so two men will never be able to show a woman how to be a woman."

laugh.gif
this dude came in the lunchroom my senior year after he made that catch. He's my friends uncle I think.

anyway I really don't get why people are against gay marriage....just doesn't make sense to me. Let them do them and you keep doing whatever it is your doing.

laugh.gif
this dude came in the lunchroom my senior year after he made that catch. He's my friends uncle I think.

anyway I really don't get why people are against gay marriage....just doesn't make sense to me. Let them do them and you keep doing whatever it is your doing.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by Deuce King

co-sign.

what exactly does this quote mean, though?
It means a garbage WR is pointing out that 2 "fathers" wouldn't be fit to raise a girl to be a woman.

Can 2 women teach a boy to be a man? Probably not according to idiots like Tyree... What about 1 woman raising a boy to be a man? Why don't we ask the millions of people who have grown up without a father.
grin.gif

Ok to make a long story bareable.... Had a long convo a couple years ago about this with a good friend of mine's mom. She had no idea at the time of my religious affiliation and I had no intent on sharing it because most people will judge you immediately based off of that. After she was adamant about me telling I put it out there that I'm not a christian and immediately she tells me that's fine with her but her daughter would never marry someone like me. The funniest thing though is that the whole year prior in college her daughter was all over me in clubs right in front of her brother(my boy) and I had to basically turn her down time and time again because i don't mess with my friend's sisters. So fast forward in the convo to the gay marriage topic and she asks me if I feel like marriage should be extended to gay folks and I say sure why not. She then proceeds to quote the Bible and such on how it is against the law of the lord blah blah... This lady is 50 something, black and grew up in south. I proceed to ask her if she's forgotten the days where it was illegal for an interracial couple to be married and give a crazy look at her Son and his white g/f and her daughter and her White b/f... Convo Over...Now to this day his mom treats me different because of that convo. You can't be for civil rights based on race but not civil rights based on sexual orientation.. it's the same thing i don't care how you try and slice it.... this world has a lot of growing up to do..

This is why the lockout needs to end NOW. Current AND ex-football players are acting & speaking recklessly nowadays...

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Very dumb point. I hope he speaks out against single mothers as well. How can a single mother show a man how to be a man?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

co-sign.

what exactly does this quote mean, though?
It means a garbage WR is pointing out that 2 "fathers" wouldn't be fit to raise a girl to be a woman.

Can 2 women teach a boy to be a man? Probably not according to idiots like Tyree... What about 1 woman raising a boy to be a man? Why don't we ask the millions of people who have grown up without a father.
grin.gif

first thing I thought of when I read that too

Back
Top Bottom